Moaners Pack Yer Bags

southvillekiddy

Seriously

With so called SUPPORTERS like

Edmond

Andy2005

sc-red

Havanatopia

It's no wonder there is a negative vibe on this forum with this wonders, half of em, dont even go to games and the other just drone on endlessly with the same old carp, what sad little lives you all must live. I really really despair that this club that at this Time regardless of performances needs fans to back the team

Tale a look in the mirror the lot of you, you should be ashamed of yourselves as you are as bad if not worse, than the players who did so poorly tonight, they at least tried and failed, you lot appear to thrive on our failings.

You seem to be on your own for that one.

Seriously

Edmond

Andy2005

sc-red

Havanatopia

It's no wonder there is a negative vibe on this forum with this wonders, half of em, dont even go to games and the other just drone on endlessly with the same old carp, what sad little lives you all must live. I really really despair that this club that at this Time regardless of performances needs fans to back the team

Tale a look in the mirror the lot of you, you should be ashamed of yourselves as you are as bad if not worse, than the players who did so poorly tonight, they at least tried and failed, you lot appear to thrive on our failings.

Tried??? Tried???

What are you sniffing?

If you honestly think that the likes of Stewart and Campbell-Ryce tried then you really must be on some top notch gear????

Sorry but that really is unbelievable or else you were watching a different game tonight?

Just back myself and Arn's piece sums up my thoughts totally. For the wages that, that lot picked up tonight at least we could have expected some effort but apart from Pitman and Albert briefly it looked like they couldnt give a toss and that includes James who i am sorry to say but in my opinion his attitude STINKS - no contact with the supporters and a total lack of organisation of those in front of him?

Johnson, Campbell-Ryce and Stewart were TRULY APPALLING.

Even more worrying is the apparent lack of leadership and direction coming from the bench? Really at times Millen looks like a rabbit in the headlights and Wigley does not appear to offer much either?

Lack of confidence and lack of goals is a very worrying trend and a very difficult habit to break. As Arn says Swansea pinged it around and for most of the time we were chasing shadows. We really needed a "Gerry Gow" type tonight to really get stuck into them and put them off their game - sadly we have no one anywhere near like that both ON and OFF the pitch.

Yet ANOTHER home game and the worry increases.

Thats spot on as well Si and really can see no end to it without a creative/battling/ball winning midfielder..

Preston will be very interesting now.

Lose and we are deep in it mate

Seriously

Edmond

Andy2005

sc-red

Havanatopia

oh behave you drama queen.....its a bloody forum, a place to come on a discuss opinions.

The negative vibe on this forum has nothing to do with the "named and shamed" ones, and everything to do with the absolute dross that is being dished up week in week out, by Millen and his band of Merry men, We are not improving, not even slightly......in some ways, we are getting worse.

dont go to the games? again....behave pal. I wasnt there tonight, but I do go to the games. I have a season ticket, I was at Reading boxing day, and QPR.......is that ok with you??

Thrive on our failings?....no......I just choose not to sit here making excuses about how its everyone elses fault bar Millens. Nothing personal against the bloke, he just isnt the man for the job. He is doing more harm then good.

Its amazing how a few on here, when over a barrell....resort to name calling, abuse and attempts at trying to belittle people. Jog on pal :handbags:

Seriously

Edmond

Andy2005

sc-red

Havanatopia

2 of those definately go to home games but cannot comment on the other 2.

What you have to understand Donald is fans have to use forums if they cannot get to games for reasons such as living far away, having no funds, working etc.

There is no shame in them being unable to attend. These fans can get so much information of exactly what is going on from a football internet forum.

I realy do not think any of these fans would appreciate your comment that they live rather sad lifes!!!

It is probably more of a case that this is the lifes they have to live!

What you have to understand Donald is fans have to use forums if they cannot get to games for reasons such as living far away, having no funds, working etc.

There is no shame in them being unable to attend. These fans can get so much information of exactly what is going on from a football internet forum.

I realy do not think any of these fans would appreciate your comment that they live rather sad lifes!!!

for the record, 29 years old, season ticket holder of 16 years...including this season

oh behave you drama queen.....its a bloody forum, a place to come on a discuss opinions.

The negative vibe on this forum has nothing to do with the "named and shamed" ones, and everything to do with the absolute dross that is being dished up week in week out, by Millen and his band of Merry men, We are not improving, not even slightly......in some ways, we are getting worse.

dont go to the games? again....behave pal. I wasnt there tonight, but I do go to the games. I have a season ticket, I was at Reading boxing day, and QPR.......is that ok with you??

Thrive on our failings?....no......I just choose not to sit here making excuses about how its everyone elses fault bar Millens. Nothing personal against the bloke, he just isnt the man for the job. He is doing more harm then good.

Its amazing how a few on here, when over a barrell....resort to name calling, abuse and attempts at trying to belittle people. Jog on pal :handbags:

Really cannot be arsed to reply to Donaldo so I'll just agree with all of this. Appreciate you doing it for me :)

Seriously

Edmond

Andy2005

sc-red

Havanatopia

A lot of the posters on here do go to most games, I think a goodly number are ST holders. Your point is.

Even you cant be so deluded to think this current shower is a good team FFS. and I have heard this kinda thing from many devoted desciples on this and its forerunner since the days of old old Danny Cluelessson, Dont alter the fact that all professional football is a results driven game. And if you are a manager, If you dont win, your ass is grass rightly so.

Bucks it really could not have been any worse mate.

First half they murdered us and if they didnt p iss about so much with possesion they could and should have been 3 up at least.

For 15 minutes in the 2nd half we rallied and should have scored one but after they got their 2nd you were wishing the the fog to come down as thick as f ook.

We have nothing in midfield and i mean nothing, and if one Johnson lover comes on here and gives him any credit at all then he really is one deluded idiot!

Johnson was awful, its that simple

Agree with you 100% Arn. But I would also like to know whats going on with Marvin, because he was bloody awful tonight again. For a start he should get rid of those stupid colured boots, only good players should be allowed to wear them. Our midfield is the worst in the championship by a country mile.

Don't get me wrong Arn, I'm f@@king annoyed at some of the so called performances tonight, and as some have said some players just didn't bother tonight, (Stewart and JCR especially) but discussing the game and then the forum on the drive home , we actually named 3 of the 4 people who would be spouting the same old thing,

I know a couple do go, and a couple that don't and why, and understand, but when the same few appear to almost get off on bad results it makes peoples blood boil, the same people just thrive on negativity and when someone positive does happen will still find a negative and ignore anything positive

To be fair, I expect my comments to generate the flack for myself, but at the same time, I know there is people who agree with me, but keep out of it publicly, which is fair enough.

I get to about 5 or 6 games a season; not bad for an expat. I followed City home and away when we hit 92nd in the league. I have had my fair share of sorrowful performances on dark, cold and wet nights at places like the shay or spotland.

So thanks Arn, well said, i find it a bit sad actually that people like Donald have to resort to insults when someone, in fact a large number of people as it happens, constructively criticize the clubs team management. it is not negativity for its own sake but a realism, gradually dawning, that perhaps the chance of Millen being a success and the faith he has been afforded by me and others might now need to be questioned.

Don't get me wrong Arn, I'm f@@king annoyed at some of the so called performances tonight, and as some have said some players just didn't bother tonight, (Stewart and JCR especially) but discussing the game and then the forum on the drive home , we actually named 3 of the 4 people who would be spouting the same old thing,

I know a couple do go, and a couple that don't and why, and understand, but when the same few appear to almost get off on bad results it makes peoples blood boil, the same people just thrive on negativity and when someone positive does happen will still find a negative and ignore anything positive

To be fair, I expect my comments to generate the flack for myself, but at the same time, I know there is people who agree with me, but keep out of it publicly, which is fair enough.

more verbal poop.....If Millen turned it around, Id be the first to come on and hold my hands up, however, i just know he wont....because he isnt good enough

Discussing the forum on the way home?? funny that, cuz when we were discussing the forum earlier......we named at least two who would be spouting the same old rubbish to

Funnily enough we had the same discussion on the match thread and guess what your name came up, funny old game.

more verbal poop.....If Millen turned it around, Id be the first to come on and hold my hands up, however, i just know he wont....because he isnt good enough

Discussing the forum on the way home?? funny that, cuz when we were discussing the forum earlier......we named at least two who would be spouting the same old rubbish to

spoken like a true fan

point proved. No further comment from me needed.

Archived