IGNORED

Millen

Modestant

I smell Gas...

Either that, or you are a pathetic glory supporter. Go back to the rat-infested Mem or go support Man U. There is no place for you here with that attitude.

I clearly don't believe we are the worst team in the world. Nor am I a Gashead. I just know that we are in trouble. Millen is NOT the man for the job. No matter how many odd wins here and there he picks up, nothing about him suggests that he will lead us forward. He made a great assistant to GJ, and is a loyal servant to the club, but he was appointed with no experience, a few weeks after he was behind Coppell in Landsdown's preferences. I will support City forever, but I have no faith in the idea that Millen is taking us anywhere forward.

Didn't we beat Cardiff 3-0? Then drew away to QPR? We're not the worst team in the world.

Yes, but lets look at the bigger picture.

Where are we in the league?

How did we play against Sheff Weds from League one and Boro below us in the league?

How many goals have we conceded in the past two HOMW games?

This is the reality and today was bread and butter. We are losing our fight in this league. Cardiff and QPR were great results but I can see us being very inconsistant and that inconsitancy will relegate us in my opinion.

Today was bad...very very bad.

MM

Supporting city for 55years does not make me a glory hunter,but I am sick of the Millen love ins when he is clearly not the man to take us forwards,but sadly backwards

Thank you for the support! - I am 22. I have supported religiously since my dad took me to my first game (I was 5 - we beat Notts County 4-0). I might know relatively little about football in the greater scheme of things, but I know enough to know that is simply not good enough.

I am sick of the Millen love ins

Me too !

Get rid of Mr Boring - he's utterly incompetent and inept.

This is not just about today's result.

I've never rated him - as a player, Johnson's No 2 or as a manager.

Both Sheff Wed and Boro are crap teams - and they both stuffed us.

God help us if Lansdown doesn't act now.

Millen out?

And bring in who?

Knee jerk reaction to the worst performance of the season.

Bring in a MANAGER. Not Millen - who was always second choice anyway. Someone with respect, someone who will shake the players up, bring a buzz to the place - bring some genuine experience and knowledge of how to push us forwards. You can give it all the ''Oh like Coppell... look what happened there'' or ''he needs time and we need to show patience''. We don't have time. It's not like we are pushing for promotion but could give him season to finish mid-table, rebuild and move on from there. We are in serious trouble - losing 4-0 at home against a team below us is a clear enough indication of that. I hate all of this blind optimism when we are sinking deeper and deeper. You seem like you'd prefer to slip into League 1 and start all over again? Spend another 10-15 years there? Don't get me wrong, I am CTID, and that won't change, but this is awful and quite frankly - terrifying.

Bring in a MANAGER. Not Millen - who was always second choice anyway. Someone with respect, someone who will shake the players up, bring a buzz to the place - bring some genuine experience and knowledge of how to push us forwards. You can give it all the ''Oh like Coppell... look what happened there'' or ''he needs time and we need to show patience''. We don't have time. It's not like we are pushing for promotion but could give him season to finish mid-table, rebuild and move on from there. We are in serious trouble - losing 4-0 at home against a team below us is a clear enough indication of that. I hate all of this blind optimism when we are sinking deeper and deeper. You seem like you'd prefer to slip into League 1 and start all over again? Spend another 10-15 years there? Don't get me wrong, I am CTID, and that won't change, but this is awful and quite frankly - terrifying.

Amen to that. Millen clearly can't motivate a bunch of overpaid tossers who were capable of beating Cardiff 3-0 then (the same players) manage successive heavy home defeats against inferior teams, A disciplinarian please. No more clubbing please, yes to afternoon training and yes to a manager the players might dislike but will RESPECT. Nice bloke Keith...but not the man

Your a moron. Win next week and you'll be singing his praises.

PEOPLE ON HERE ARE SO ******* FICKLE!

No I won't be singing his praises. Read up a little - see the points where I mention how I haven't ever fancied him. I won't be singing praises. Looks like YOU are the moron.

Archived