IGNORED

Dave James

Big Red Rich

With the way things are going, i can see SL making DJ player manager...

You've got to feel for the bloke, he probably knows more about Football, good Football, than KM does, and has to look enthusiastic at playing under a Rookie manager with poor quality players.

He's been one of our best players this season...Feel for the bloke...Can't imagine he'd been promised this by SL when he signed him.

You've got to feel for the bloke, he probably knows more about Football, good Football, than KM does, and has to look enthusiastic at playing under a Rookie manager with poor quality players.

He's been one of our best players this season...Feel for the bloke...Can't imagine he'd been promised this by SL when he signed him.

Probably one of the most realistic suggestions for our next manager!

In 3 years when Millens contract expires of course....

Are some of us worshipping David James just because of his career history ?

I don't think he is that good these days and personally I would be very happy to see Gerken come into the side for a run of games.

He should have saved at least two of the seven goals we have conceded at the Gate these last two games. Quite early in the first half today he palmed away a softish effort to give away a corner which he should easily have held in two hands.

I know goalies can go on well into their 40's but I am wondering if he is actually well past his "sell by" date and conning the club with the money he is rumoured to be getting.

Could be a case of "The Emporer Has No Clothes "

Who will shout that out first ? OK, perhaps I just have.

Longer the better! Rather see gerkin then that moaning uninterested b****rd, such a frustrating player

A lot of unwarranted abuse to this comment. How dare you have an opinion (sarcasm)

I might be wrong but I think this comment is borne out of frustration after another heavy home defeat.

Whilst I don't necessarily agree with you I do wonder if Gerken will keep the shirt if he performs well.

What?! This decision would stun me and most people I'd imagine. Why on earth would he do this?

think its just a one game ban as not for dangerous play

OS says hes due to miss palace game

need to see it on TV again but i thought it was harsh

other defenders were back and the forward went over a bit easy

gutted about result but next week is even more important now

COYR

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Archived