IGNORED

City After Bednar

sh1t_ref_again

West Brom striker Roman Bednar has emerged as a target for Championship side Bristol City.

The Baggies are understood to be considering an offer from City with just two days remaining until the transfer window closes.

Bednar recently returned to the Baggies after a loan spell with Leicester.

The former Hearts player indicated he was willing to fight for a first-team place, but the arrival of Arsenal striker Carlos Vela on loan for the rest of the season has pushed Bednar further down the pecking order

West Brom striker Roman Bednar has emerged as a target for Championship side Bristol City.

The Baggies are understood to be considering an offer from City with just two days remaining until the transfer window closes.

The former Hearts player indicated he was willing to fight for a first-team place, but the arrival of Arsenal striker Carlos Vela on loan for the rest of the season has pushed Bednar further down the pecking order

Now We're talking!

wheres this information from exactly?

I appreciate we're not exactly in a position to be picky BUT..........

Bednar

27 Years old

220 Appearances

70 Goals

Cant argue with his goalscoring record nearly 1/3 isn't bad but

Pitman

22 Years old

217 Appearances

70 Goals

In 5 years Pitman should double his appearances and goals. (I know pitman was playing at a lower level)

I'm probably completely wrong and if he does sign he'll probably be our best striker sice Atyeo but theres something that I cant really put my finger on that makes me really not want us to sign him.

Sorry I'm not very quick. What 4 in 1 out rumour? That just seems totally silly considering what KM and SL were saying in December about the squad being too big . . . .

If Bednar comes in permanently which the WBA fans seem to think due to his contract running out. On paper, a fully fit Maynard, Bednar, Stead and Pitman has got to be on of the best selection of strikers in the League. Shame there's a lot of ifs and buts regarding such a statement . . . .

Bring in Jones, Woolford and Bednar and things may even start looking up!

Sorry I'm not very quick. What 4 in 1 out rumour? That just seems totally silly considering what KM and SL were saying in December about the squad being too big . . . .

If Bednar comes in permanently which the WBA fans seem to think due to his contract running out. On paper, a fully fit Maynard, Bednar, Stead and Pitman has got to be on of the best selection of strikers in the League. Shame there's a lot of ifs and buts regarding such a statement . . . .

Bring in Jones, Woolford and Bednar and things may even start looking up!

There was a rumour on the transfer rumours.com thread saying there was due to be a press conference on monday introducing 4 new signings and 1 out. Didnt believe it either but suddenly 3 pretty believable rumours have come about, one possiblly involving a swap for Hunt which could make sense. I cant imagine any of these are done deals yet so lets hope any negotiations tomorrow go well.

James

Jones------------------------------Caulker---------------Fontaine------------Carey

Jcr--------------------------------Woolford---------------Elliot----------------Adomah

Bednar------------------Pittman

Looks good that, but not getting hopes up.

That team doesn't look that good TBH.

But Bednar would be a good signing. Better quality and hopefully we can continue our 'shovel out the shit' process. Looking at the team quoted, we still need at least a better left & centre back. Maybe even another winger on top of those two.

Adomah has quality.

JCR unfortunately merits a place but isn't that good.

Archived