IGNORED

City After Bednar

sh1t_ref_again

James

Jones------------------------------Caulker---------------Fontaine------------Carey

Jcr--------------------------------Woolford---------------Elliot----------------Adomah

Bednar------------------Pittman

Looks good that, but not getting hopes up.

Where are the other 2 coming from then? Do you honestly think we'll sign that many players?

Just got off the phone talking to a baggie mate ST holder.

Said on his day can be unplayable, strong with a very good football brain, the but is can be moody and lazy when things don't go his way, apparently needs to feel wanted and be told how great he is quite a lot, ie big ego.

I will tell him he's 5hit hot then! Get yer arse down here Mr Bednar FFS! :chant6ez:

If it were true it would be a permanent signing I would think. He's apparently out of contract in the summer (that needs confirming) if so WBA would be looking to offload him rather than loan him out.

You'd imagine so but they could also be doing something similar to what we're doing with Akinde. It's unlikely but could be the case, if of course he is out of contract then.

He's a cheat as well, any of the 2,000 plus City that were at the Hawthorns on Boxing day 2 or 3 years ago will also remember.

I was waiting for someone to pick out his flaws and note why he isn't acceptable to us championship strugglers. Unbelievable. A few moan on here about us not signing anyone but when we target real quality but then criticise a blot in there copybook. Rooney has shagged prostitutes, an no doubt there'd be people on here who'd say we shouldn't sign him on that basis!!

Get Bednar in Keef, I want my championship status.

West Brom striker Roman Bednar has emerged as a target for Championship side Bristol City.

The Baggies are understood to be considering an offer from City with just two days remaining until the transfer window closes.

Bednar recently returned to the Baggies after a loan spell with Leicester.

The former Hearts player indicated he was willing to fight for a first-team place, but the arrival of Arsenal striker Carlos Vela on loan for the rest of the season has pushed Bednar further down the pecking order

I hope we're after an attacking central midfielder as well to give Roman Bednar some service.

I hope we're after an attacking central midfielder as well to give Roman Bednar some service.

Absolutely agree RG. I'm astounded that we are now making a striker the priority when our midfield will continue to serve up zero service to any striker who is unfortunate to play for us. I would love to bang Steve Lansdown and Keith Millens heads together repeatedly until the window cloes and hopefully it will get through to them WE DONT NEED A STRIKER WE NEED A ******* CREATIVE MIDFIELDER.

This tuesday night, the ball is in midfield we have Bednar up top, do our midfield

A) Thread a pass through to Bednar so hes free on goal.

B) play a neat one two with Bednar and race on themselves into the box slotting home.

C) work an opening down the flank and produce a neat cross onto Bednars head in the six yard box or

D) continue to do f..k all of any note and frustrate the living shit out of every striker we've had down here for the past 5 seasons.

We have a team full of marathon runners and little quality, replacing one striker with another is not going to change it, for the love of god, GET A CREATIVE MIDFIELDER IN.

Absolutely agree RG. I'm astounded that we are now making a striker the priority when our midfield will continue to serve up zero service to any striker who is unfortunate to play for us. I would love to bang Steve Lansdown and Keith Millens heads together repeatedly until the window cloes and hopefully it will get through to them WE DONT NEED A STRIKER WE NEED A ******* CREATIVE MIDFIELDER.

This tuesday night, the ball is in midfield we have Bednar up top, do our midfield

A) Thread a pass through to Bednar so hes free on goal.

B) play a neat one two with Bednar and race on themselves into the box slotting home.

C) work an opening down the flank and produce a neat cross onto Bednars head in the six yard box or

D) continue to do f..k all of any note and frustrate the living shit out of every striker we've had down here for the past 5 seasons.

We have a team full of marathon runners and little quality, replacing one striker with another is not going to change it, for the love of god, GET A CREATIVE MIDFIELDER IN.

Fellow enlightened one, my vision is also of yet another capable striker like Bednar playing up front for us and getting absolutely near zero service from our poor midfield. "Where is the replacement for Paul Hartley?" is the question I am still asking !!!!!

Jesus! We now have two fit strikers, one of which is widely regarded by most on here as not being good enough yet when we try to add strength in that area with a quality player they are shot down.

I'm sure we are/have been looking but if there any good clubs won't want to sell. If the Bednar deal is permanent then that's one less player to buy in the summer when we can concentrate on bringing in a playmaker.

Naturally I'd like both but if we can't get one do we stamp our feet and go into a huff and not sign anyone? I'm sure that would go down well....

asked the WBA local football writer on twitter if there was any truth in this, his response was:

Di Matteo said last week that roman is staying as miller gone. Every chance that would change if another striker arrives

I asked if that was Carlos Vela and he said:

No, I think they'll want another in before Bednar is ready to go

Completely agree in the fact that no point having decent strikers without someone providing the chances but if the creative midfielder's can't come to us wouldn't you rather we have Bednar upfront instead of clarkson?

Didn't JCR get a second yellow at AG a few years back for diving. No one's bothered by it now and I'm sure the same will apply if Bednar signs

It was away at Plymouth and I seem to recall that the first yellow was for diving (might be wrong though). It still annoys me cause Maynard had scored 2 to get us back in it, we looked as though we might win then JCR got himself sent off and we lost it in the last couple of minutes.

It was away at Plymouth and I seem to recall that the first yellow was for diving (might be wrong though). It still annoys me cause Maynard had scored 2 to get us back in it, we looked as though we might win then JCR got himself sent off and we lost it in the last couple of minutes.

i think he's means when he played for barnsley against us.

This would be a great signing

till the end of the season and especially with Stead out for some time I would definitely prioritise a striker over the left back competition that has been mentioned.

posters above have got it bang on though that without a quality creative centre mid we could have Drogba and Torres up front and it would make little difference as theres no quality supply

Archived