IGNORED

City After Bednar

sh1t_ref_again

Much as I like Cole Skuse, talk of selling him for £1million is laughable. He isn't worth anything like that.

You might not think so, but in the football world he is quite highly rated.

City probably wouldn't really want to sell him, but if they decide to then it's a seller's market and if it's a PL club involved 1-1.2m is not exactly going to break the bank.

IF City have had an offer that they're considering my bet is that it's a pretty good one.

Where did this rumour originate btw? Since many who have watched him consistently this season suggest he is not on the best of form a fresh start somewhere with a decent payment coming in would get my vote but only if, as others suggest, it opens the way for two coming in for midfield.

At this late stage I would be surprised if it happens..

You might not think so, but in the football world he is quite highly rated.

City probably wouldn't really want to sell him, but if they decide to then it's a seller's market and if it's a PL club involved 1-1.2m is not exactly going to break the bank.

IF City have had an offer that they're considering my bet is that it's a pretty good one.

I find it impossible to believe that a Premier League club would be interested in Skuse.

Archived