IGNORED

City After Bednar

sh1t_ref_again

Feel guilty that I can splurt it out but its with the best intentions of the club first. Its not Kalinic, its a solid unspectacular signing who I predict will help us stay clear of relegation by leading the line. We've been linked with a loan move for him before.

Feel guilty that I can splurt it out but its with the best intentions of the club first. Its not Kalinic, its a solid unspectacular signing who I predict will help us stay clear of relegation by leading the line. We've been linked with a loan move for him before.

that, to me, sounds like andy keogh, but isnt he still at cardiff.

I've put the lights out now - only nutters post in the dark.

Night-night.

:fastasleep:

P.S. It's Bednar.

that, to me, sounds like andy keogh, but isnt he still at cardiff.

Your right, its just got to be him! can anyone bring up some past records of us being linked to a prem striker whos last name starts with K whos in his mid 20's? i can only think of 1 and thats Keough... I think were onto somthing here! someone find out if hes still with Cardiff or not...

Your right, its just got to be him! can anyone bring up some past records of us being linked to a prem striker whos last name starts with K whos in his mid 20's? i can only think of 1 and thats Keough... I think were onto somthing here! someone find out if hes still with Cardiff or not...

keogh is on a season long loan at cardiff though

Riaz- From what I've seen of Kamara (albeit not a lot) all he's got to his game is finishing. What's the point in having a finisher? We don't make any chances! We'd be better off getting a CREATIVE ******* MIDFIELDER, or a forward thinking player who makes something happen- e.g Kightly, Anichebe, Iwelumo (Yes I know they are all different players, what I'm saying is that they make things happen)

• Admin

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10335~2134646,00.html

Season long loan, so unless Cardiff want rid, its not him.

...... just come back down for a mug of cocoa before I go back to bed.

You are all correct, there is a 'K' in the players name - but I can't for the life of me remember what Roman Bednar's middle name is ......

:disapointed2se:

Keith?

Keiff?

Keneth?

Katherine?

In the words of that bloke who wrote the 'wear sunscreen' song, speculating about new signings is as much use as trying to solve algebra by chewing bubblegum!

Why $%&$%ing bother?

:sleeping:

If your buying a player from the parent club who happens to be out on-loan doesn't that get terminated and the player becomes yours immediately?

If so then it's nailed on to be Keogh.

In our price range a clone for Stead and we've been linked with him before.

I did read somewhere recently that Keogh wasn't happy with the amount of game time he's been getting at Cardiff during his loan spell.

If your buying a player from the parent club who happens to be out on-loan doesn't that get terminated and the player becomes yours immediately?

If so then it's nailed on to be Keogh.

In our price range a clone for Stead and we've been linked with him before.

I did read somewhere recently that Keogh wasn't happy with the amount of game time he's been getting at Cardiff during his loan spell.

but hasnt he already said loan?

Archived