IGNORED

According To Baraclough - Wallford Enroute

sh1t_ref_again

Awesome signing. Can never have enough wingers and that's the second one of the day! We'll be able to field seven wingers in any given game now. Some people may think Millen is barking but I certainly think this is the solution to our long-standing defensive and play-making problems.

Let me be the first with my suggested formation for the remainder of the season. I think Millen will try and get all the wingers involved in a patented 2-1-6-1 formation.

----------------------Clarkson--------------------

Woolford-------------------------------------Keogh

---Rose------------------------------------Adomah-

-----JCR---------------------------------Sproule--

-----------------------Elliott----------------------

-----------Caulker------------Carey---------------

-----------------------James----------------------

Awesome signing. Can never have enough wingers and that's the second one of the day! We'll be able to field seven wingers in any given game now. Some people may think Millen is barking but I certainly think this is the solution to our long-standing defensive and play-making problems.

Let me be the first with my suggested formation for the remainder of the season. I think Millen will try and get all the wingers involved in a patented 2-1-6-1 formation.

Yeah but he's a good player - who cares if we got 88 wingers??

Nor sure about the middle, think we need to use wing backs instead of Clarkson & Elliott

Yeah but he's a good player - who cares if we got 88 wingers??

The two signings today look like twins. Are we absolutely certain that we've signed two players or have we just paraded the same one twice?

It'll certainly confuse the full-backs marking them.

I agree with you good players don't need to be a burden however many players you have in a position (see: Chelsea attack, circa next week).

However, I may be in the minority of 1 that rates Jamal and would have sooner addressed left back, right back and playmaker before this two.

Not complaining, it's an upgrade on GJ transfer windows, I just feel like - Billy Jones attempt aside - we've failed to solve our main problems.

The two signings today look like twins. Are we absolutely certain that we've signed two players or have we just paraded the same one twice?

I agree with you good players don't need to be a burden however many players you have in a position (see: Chelsea attack, circa next week).

However, I may be in the minority of 1 that rates Jamal and would have sooner addressed left back, right back and playmaker before this two.

Not complaining, it's an upgrade on GJ transfer windows, I just feel like - Billy Jones attempt aside - we've failed to solve our main problems.

I agree 100%

Danny Rose - On loan, currently injured.

Sproule - Well down the pecking order, likely to be off in the summer.

JCR - Indifferent at Best.

Adomah - Cracking player!

Could leave us with Adomah, JCR and Woolford next season, hardly an unwanted signing.

I have to say, I have been impressed with Woolford on the few occasions I have seen him. With uncle Albert on one side and Woolford on the other (although I gather he CAN play centrally), we are looking pretty decent going forward.

Wether Woolford can play centrally as our long awaited attacking midfielder is a question which can only be answered by Milly. He is all left foot though a la Tin Man and he didn't do too badly when he moved inside from the left flank!

Message to Wooly, welcome to Bristol!!

Agreed.

Archived