IGNORED

According To Baraclough - Wallford Enroute

sh1t_ref_again

Iron manager Ian Baraclough has confirmed Woolford is travelling down to Bristol this afternoon to talk over personal terms having trained as normal with United this morning.

"Martyn is a player who I did not want to lose and it is with reluctance that we have accepted an offer from Bristol City," he said.

http://www.thisiss****horpe.co.uk/s****horpeunitednews/Martyn-Woolford-verge-S****horpe-United-exit/article-3163680-detail/article.html

Iron manager Ian Baraclough has confirmed Woolford is travelling down to Bristol this afternoon to talk over personal terms having trained as normal with United this morning.

"Martyn is a player who I did not want to lose and it is with reluctance that we have accepted an offer from Bristol City," he said.

http://www.thisisscu...il/article.html

That's a fair old poke from Scunny - lets hope he puts his bloody foot down!

""1626: BBC Bristol tell me that S****horpe midfielder Martyn Woolford is currently en route (by helicopter?) to Ashton Gate to complete a move to Bristol City. The clubs have agreed a deal for the 25-year-old and he is due to have a medical this evening.""

Seems likely to happen. Assuming he passes the medical.

dont think they are

"..... Woolford, who is S****horpe's top scorer this season, will link up with former Iron striker Andy Keogh at Ashton Gate...."

OK so I put 2 + 2 together and got 5.....

(thinking myself lucky I never got abused as has been the case all day today on here for some poor posters... phew!)

ps. don't mean you were abusive btw Riaz! :farmer:

Yay a winger! Just what we're desperately in need of! we don't have any of those in the squad!!

What a pile of tosh and I can't believe how easily pleased the majority on here seem to be. We are still shite in the middle of the park , the heart of the team and until this is addressed I don't see much changing.

Yay a winger! Just what we're desperately in need of! we don't have any of those in the squad!!

What a pile of tosh and I can't believe how easily pleased the majority on here seem to be. We are still shite in the middle of the park , the heart of the team and until this is addressed I don't see much changing.

Agreed.

He's a good player, end of. Millen has got us a striker, and albeit a winger but Woolford is a creative midfielder.

woolford can play all across the middle but is a left winger,

are you morons telling me your happy with the rightfooted JCR on the left wing or the currently injured Rose on the left wing?

Woolford is Scunny's top scorer in a side who have scored less then us and he also scored more goals from midfield then all our midfielders put together,

as well as scoring the same amount of goals as our top scorer,

Your so ungreatful

""1626: BBC Bristol tell me that S****horpe midfielder Martyn Woolford is currently en route (by helicopter?) to Ashton Gate to complete a move to Bristol City. The clubs have agreed a deal for the 25-year-old and he is due to have a medical this evening.""

Lets hope he's not got the same pilot as Torres, he left Liverpool training ground five hours ago, still not made it to London, great news though seen him play three times rate him.

just seen this also great to see the urgency to get the deal done, can put my feet up and stop checking this site non stop for a while now though.

He's a good player, end of. Millen has got us a striker, and albeit a winger but Woolford is a creative midfielder.

Don't bother mate, some on here would moan if we bought Nani or Bale, because we have enough wingers. Whether it's from the wing or through the centre we need to have better service to our front men.

We have Albert, love him , but lets face it he has looked a little jaded and is trying to run through 2 players every game. Rose is injured, JCR is a right winger/ centre midfield player playing on the left and Ivan is inconsistent and will be going in the summer. Woolford is a great addition.

Despite thinking majority of your posts are verbal diarrhea i actually agree with you 100% here.

Anyway according to the latest report on newsnow, Scunny have stalled on City offer????

As much as I would like to see some one with the ability Paul Scholes sign for us, surely anyone who brings a bit more quality to the team should be welcomed.

I had no real expectations of much happening during this window, so well done to KM and SW in trying to strengthen things, and let's get behind the new signing(s) and give then a chance to make an impact.

woolford can play all across the middle but is a left winger,

are you morons telling me your happy with the rightfooted JCR on the left wing or the currently injured Rose on the left wing?

Woolford is Scunny's top scorer in a side who have scored less then us and he also scored more goals from midfield then all our midfielders put together,

as well as scoring the same amount of goals as our top scorer,

Your so ungreatful

Well said. Neither of our left wing players are good enough for the championship, if we want to kick on. DR may now get the option of moving to central midfield, where I believe he prefers.

Good signing I think, exspecially when summer comes around and the clear out starts.

Wingers?

Sproule - off in the summer.

Rose - loan obviously finishes in the summer, he's got some talent but not sure about his attitude.

Adomah - fantastic start to the season, but his form has dipped. Can he regain his form? Certainly hope so.

Campbell-Ryce - hmm, good and bad. City need more consistency from him, which is unlikely.

So yes, even if Woolford is an out-and-out left winger City need him down the left this season and next. Good forward thinking signing by Millen. From next season City could be down to three wingers - Adomah obviously on the right, and Campbell-Ryce meanwhile can be the reserve for either side.

Archived