IGNORED

According To Baraclough - Wallford Enroute

sh1t_ref_again

adam b has just confirmed via twitter that s****horpe are stalling on the woolford deal until they sign a replacement.

I can't see that on his twitter - only thing I see is as quoted earlier

One bit of bad news. Just heard there is a cut off to play tomorrow, and we are past that. If Woolford signs, he won't face Swansea.

But might just be I'm a technophobe - though have pressed refresh .....

I can't see that on his twitter - only thing I see is as quoted earlier

One bit of bad news. Just heard there is a cut off to play tomorrow, and we are past that. If Woolford signs, he won't face Swansea.

But might just be I'm a technophobe - though have pressed refresh .....

hinsleburg

@bean_head is it true s****horpe are trying to stall the woolford deal until they sign a replacement?

bean_head Adam Baker

@hinsleburg yep

adam b has just confirmed via twitter that s****horpe are stalling on the woolford deal until they sign a replacement.

BAD news. If Scunny want to sign a replacement, they will have to do it quick, and probably make it a local player so he can pass a medical at Scunny in the time available left. This situation doesn't look good.

What do you make of Millen coming out and saying the attempts to sign Woolford has been like a 'comic sketch' ?

No idea of the timeline but could it be they started getting awkward because Keith said that? Not a wise thing to say in the middle of negotiations I would think.:disapointed2se:

Archived