IGNORED

Season Tickets

marmite

Will you take a chance and renew when the offer prices are announced? Bear in mind that whatever the price is, you could just be watching Div 1 football next season and if thats the case,how many of our "better" players will stay with us or have to be sold to balance the books.? If last nights performance v Swansea is a benchmark of the future, there will be a lot of soulsearching in this household for one.

I have one and did not go last night, couldnt justify the drive from Melksham in the knowledge of what was to come.

Ive no intention of renewing at the moment but things change very quick in football. This could be the one blessing, Lansdown is a good business man and will know people will be reluctant to renew if the current dross under Millen continues, coupled with the current financial situation SL may be forced to act and replace Millen sooner rather than later.

There again maybe not! what do I know.

Exactly right. I'll be renewing as well. Not renewing is simply not an option.

I'm not paying full price to renew in league 1, il pay as and when i feel like it if we get relegated, if we stay up then yes! I'm sorry but the thought of league 1 teams like Hartlepool and Yeovil coming to Ashton Gate week in week out is enough to make my stomach turn! We will lose all the good players we actually have.

4 years of finally getting some progression as a club to go back to that No thanks!

PLEASE TURN IT AROUND THIS SEASON CITY FFS!!

I will DEFINATELY be renewing for the 26th year running.....................

Unless a person has other commitments that require the cash (totally understandable), then I just can't understand some people, the word 'Glory Hunters' come to mind.

Perhaps it is the mindset of young people today.......they want immediate results etc, etc......not prepared to fight it out.

Bristol City Football Club has always been part of my 50 years on this planet (well 42 years anyway) and WHATEVER HAPPENS, that will continue to be the way.

BCAGFC

Will you take a chance and renew when the offer prices are announced? Bear in mind that whatever the price is, you could just be watching Div 1 football next season and if thats the case,how many of our "better" players will stay with us or have to be sold to balance the books.? If last nights performance v Swansea is a benchmark of the future, there will be a lot of soulsearching in this household for one.

12 years on the trot have bought three.

will i renew knowing the drop is likely not a chance in hell.We should be paid to watch the dross being served up each week.

Unless a person has other commitments that require the cash (totally understandable), then I just can't understand some people, the word 'Glory Hunters' come to mind.

Perhaps it is the mindset of young people today.......they want immediate results etc, etc......not prepared to fight it out.

Bristol City Football Club has always been part of my 50 years on this planet (well 42 years anyway) and WHATEVER HAPPENS, that will continue to be the way.

BCAGFC

Its nothing to do with glory hunting, its value for money, if we go down and the club charge something like £15 - £18 a ticket then fair enough, but there's no way people will pay £25 a ticket to watch City v Leyton Orient etc.

£400 - £500 to watch league 1 football is not going to be attractive to some people, especially in these hard times where people don't have much spare income! Just hope we stay up!

I'm not paying full price to renew in league 1, il pay as and when i feel like it if we get relegated, if we stay up then yes! I'm sorry but the thought of league 1 teams like Hartlepool and Yeovil coming to Ashton Gate week in week out is enough to make my stomach turn! We will lose all the good players we actually have.

4 years of finally getting some progression as a club to go back to that No thanks!

PLEASE TURN IT AROUND THIS SEASON CITY FFS!!

The problem with bristol, fickle fans.

Not a chance. Relegation seems almost inevitable and despite having bought league one season tickets in the past whilst living in Birmingham, I will not reward two years of complete incompetence at all levels of the club with another £350.

If we stay up, remove the manager, overhaul the entire coaching set up, and acquire a midfielder who has mastered the art of passing the ball forward, then I'll consider parting with my money in the summer.

Of course .....................damn stupid question.........no way I could afford £25+ twenty three times a season (not including away games!).......but a one off £400 is a good saving

Plus seen us in all four divisions .....not just in the higher levels...................so dont really care where we are or who we play (would like the best of course but Hey!)

Have to justify my smoking

Have to justify my Drinking

Even have to justify driving to some places with the price of fuel these days

But I dont have to justify my love for BCFC.........or my enjoyment of matchdays.............it's in my blood end of!

Besides......we aint going down

and even if we do.........you watch all the glory boys come back to fill AG again when we are top of L1.......

No, not a chance, sorry. Cant justify the best part of a grand for our tickets plus £20 per match petrol, plus £5.70 bridge toll.

2 x tckets = £760

23 home games with £20 petrol plus bridge toll = £590

More often than not forced to park in pay car park due to ridiculous road parking policy of BC Council = 23 x £4 = £92

So my cost for 2 of us to watch City will be around £1,450

Just cant justify that to family at the moment. That's way too much.

Will pick and choose the odd match, and thats about my lot next season.

The problem with bristol, fickle fans.

No, im just not easily pleased! Had a season ticket for 7 season on the bounce now and to be fair this season has been nothing sort of a bad joke, I don't think its justified my full price season ticket so far! Have to see how it is at the end of the season! Certainly won't be renewing in February thats for sure!

Plus i don't get exciting about visiting league 1 grounds like dagenham, i get excited about seeing us take 4000 to reading and out signing leeds at their ground!

No, im just not easily pleased! Had a season ticket for 7 season on the bounce now and to be fair this season has been nothing sort of a bad joke, I don't think its justified my full price season ticket so far! Have to see how it is at the end of the season! Certainly won't be renewing in February thats for sure!

Plus i don't get exciting about visiting league 1 grounds like dagenham, i get excited about seeing us take 4000 to reading and out signing leeds at their ground!

So what your saying is you have had a season ticket through the good times but now theres some mildly bad times you don't wanna know?

A Bristol City gloryhunter? You won't get much glory watching City mate.

BCAGFC

I won't be renewing and it's nothing to do with being a glory hunter. I've been watching City for almost 40 years but mostly POTD. I upgraded to a season ticket a couple of years ago to guarantee my seat for big games, even though I work in London and will never get value for money from a season ticket.

I'll go back to POTD for next season, regardless of which division we are in. It's my personal protest at the abysmal way the club has been run over the last 12 months. I will still get my football next season, but City won't get my money on matchdays when I unwilling to make the 320-mile round trip.

Yep, without doubt.

city are for life, through thick and thin, through good spells and bad spells,

What else am I supposed to do on a Saturday? Spend time with wife and family......behave

Can understand the youngsters who are off to uni. But apart from that most of the non renewals will be from the left overs glory hunters who signed up in the play-off final season

I'll be getting my first ever season ticket next season. Always made it to 10ish home games and a couple away games a season, and was going to get one a few years back but ended up going to Plymouth Uni and had to delay for three years.

Despite all that's happening, I'm bloody excited.

This thread has turned into a "Super fan I love city more than you" slagging match! anyone who doesnt renew are classed as 'fickle' its pathetic! classic OTIB at its very best.

What i meant was, thats the main reason we dont pull in decent crowds (and rovers) and why bristol will never be a hotbed of football.

People in this city only seem to care if we are doing well, wow we can take 40000 to play off finals etc, look at us now, 14000 at home etc. Its awful for a city the size of ours, we cant use the "there are two teams in the city" as their crowds are awful too.

Yep, without doubt.

city are for life, through thick and thin, through good spells and bad spells,

What else am I supposed to do on a Saturday? Spend time with wife and family......behave

Can understand the youngsters who are off to uni. But apart from that most of the non renewals will be from the left overs glory hunters who signed up in the play-off final season

You really do know everything dont you!

Archived