IGNORED

Season Tickets

marmite

OF COURSE - I will be renewing my ST and taking advantage of the "Early Bird" offer this month.

My two STH friends I go with are both "Senior Citizens" (I am not old enough yet) and they already get a big discount (for them it worked out about £15 per game this season).

If the lower prices announced by the club this week also apply to them, then it gets even better.

I accept that not everyone can do this and we three are fortunate, we can afford it, but if you are a ST holder this season and money is not an issue, don't hesitate.

After all, I am confident that following a summer clear out of the dross players at our club (and a few more shrewd signings by KM) then next season is our promotion season.

Don't be disappointed by no POTD tickets available towards the end of next season as we roll up for the Prem. Sign up now.

This is looking like I work for club.

I don't.

The offer before the 28th of Feb is a very good one. Time wise it near impossible for many. Also the finace option is great but being over a maximum of 5 months it's hard for me to find the £78 a month spare it would take to renew, especially whilst this season is in full flow when a home match involves £30 odd quid in beer money.

However i will beg borrow and steel the money so i can get the ticket as early and cheap as i can. The thought of not going is worse than any feeling of disapointment. We have been in alot more trouble than we are currently so i find it laughable at some of the comments on here sometimes.

Ashton Gate is entering it's twighlight in our history and i want as many memories of it as i can. This is my club and while i can find the money i will renew whatever division or plight we are in. Any thing else just wouldnt feel right.

Funny that, been a ST since 1969, and wont be renewing, so hardley a glory hunter Donald. Take your red tinted specs off and wake up, the fair on offer is utter dross.

So if you been a season ticket holder for so long you,like myself would of been going down regular in 82 when we were 92nd out of 92. Massive holes in the roof of the eastend nothing but a bunch of kids plkaying for us and wondering if we would survive another week never mind another season.

But you seem to think that what we're watching now is dross.**** me compared to early eighties this is like champions league.

So if you beena season ticket holder for so long you,like myself would of been going down regular in 82 when we were 92nd out of 92. Massive holes in the roof of the eastend nothing but a bunch of kids plkaying for us and wondering if we would survive another week never mind another season.you seem to think that what we're watching now is dross.**** me compared to early eighties this is like champions league.

Hardly champions league!!. I also watched when we were rock bottom with the kids our only chance of survival. I don't forget the team effort those boys put in to turn things around and it was their effort and passion that made up for their lack of experience that got the (small) attendances behind them and started to turn things around. Todays prima donnas think they only have to turn up and collect their wages. I can stand losing if we put in a performance, sadly lacking up until last week apart from a couple of games. Lets hope weve turned the corner, tomorrow,Leeds, will tell us a lot. People on here have said we turn it on against the better clubs. We will see.

I don't forget the team effort those boys put in to turn things around and it was their effort and passion that made up for their lack of experience that got the (small) attendances behind them and started to turn things around.

Attendances were c.2,000 - 3,000 for quite a few games I think.

Just over 1,000 for an FA cup tie.

Unbelievable.

So if you been a season ticket holder for so long you,like myself would of been going down regular in 82 when we were 92nd out of 92. Massive holes in the roof of the eastend nothing but a bunch of kids plkaying for us and wondering if we would survive another week never mind another season.

But you seem to think that what we're watching now is dross.**** me compared to early eighties this is like champions league.

EXACTLY! People call this dross, but even going back a few seasons back we were getting beat by the likes of Southend and Chesterfield under Wilson/Tinnion

short memories

Assuming your finances allow for a season of championship football, (hopefully), assuming you love Bristol City, and assuming you can get your head around the fact that BCFC is bigger than the sum of its CURRENT parts then £320 for a seat in the Atyeo is a no brainer.

My name is jollycobblerred and i WILL be renewing.

Sadly the removal of the student price has almost certinaly ruled me out. The price increase (£185) coupled with the way the club handled the removal of the student price and the dire football this season means (barring a miracle) I wont be renewing.

Will now just pick the odd the game.

Sadly the removal of the student price has almost certinaly ruled me out. The price increase (£185) coupled with the way the club handled the removal of the student price and the dire football this season means (barring a miracle) I wont be renewing.

Shame you're being priced out , surely the club should realise that the youth/students of today are the fans of the future and should be encouraging you to stick with it.

My thoughts and feelings, exactly!

Archived