IGNORED

Season Ticket Prices Out.

Dollymarie

I would rather we sorted out the pickle of this before planning for the next.

Why can't they wait until May to start talking about next seasons st's.

I sadly don't have £405 spare in my bank account, so will have to be finance option for me this year.

Just had a read and it appears they have removed the 'student' tariff! As a (immature) student of 26 there appears to be no concession, anybody shed any light on this?

You are right, I would call the ticket office, it may be a printing error.

I like the line:

23 home games, 2070 minutes of footie or 124,400 seconds of unmissable action.

Now that MUST be a printing error - unmissable action!!!!!!

I would rather we sorted out the pickle of this before planning for the next.

Why can't they wait until May to start talking about next seasons st's.

I sadly don't have £405 spare in my bank account, so will have to be finance option for me this year.

They have to put them on sale before the end of the financial year, otherwise their would be a 12 month period without any season ticket sales which would make losses "look" terrible, it unfortunately been that way since the play-off season when they had that genius marketing idea to put tickets on sale really early with the potential of prem football.

Just had a read and it appears they have removed the 'student' tariff! As a (immature) student of 26 there appears to be no concession, anybody shed any light on this?

I think it's a case that a number of people who were full time employed but also part time students found a loophole where they were able to get a letter from their uni/college saying they were a student, great for them, but unfortunately possibly ruinedfor many.

Personally think should have kept student tariff but made sure only full-time students could get it.

Overall though, pretty good discounts if you renew early

I do like the fact that one of the benefits again this year is free entry to reserve matches at Ashton Gate.....because we've all been able to take advantage of that this season with all of those games being played at Failand behind closed doors! Dolls - could you actually bring that up as well....? Don't think it's really on advertising a benefit that the club then don't provide you with the opportunity to take advantage of!

As for the prices....I will be renewing....a form of self torture i guess that I just can't get enough of! However it's disappointing that the club are still not acknowledging the predicament that we're in and offering some sort of cashback in the event of relegation as a gesture to those fans who renew regardless of the league we're in. I still believe that these prices are a little steep for league one, which is still a very real possibility at this stage, and if the club are confident that we will be in the Championship next season then they've nothing to lose by offering the incentive, have they? Sorry if this comes across as negative, but i prefer to see it as cautiously realistic!

Good point about the student ST's will bring it up at tonights Trust meeting.

Please do, I've just this season become a student - and the way things are, I wont be going if there are no student ST's - I'm sure they wont want to lose all those students will they?

In fairness to the club though, they did the same the other season when promotion to the Premier League was a distinct possibility.

I do like the fact that one of the benefits again this year is free entry to reserve matches at Ashton Gate.....because we've all been able to take advantage of that this season with all of those games being played at Failand behind closed doors! Dolls - could you actually bring that up as well....? Don't think it's really on advertising a benefit that the club then don't provide you with the opportunity to take advantage of!

As for the prices....I will be renewing....a form of self torture i guess that I just can't get enough of! However it's disappointing that the club are still not acknowledging the predicament that we're in and offering some sort of cashback in the event of relegation as a gesture to those fans who renew regardless of the league we're in. I still believe that these prices are a little steep for league one, which is still a very real possibility at this stage, and if the club are confident that we will be in the Championship next season then they've nothing to lose by offering the incentive, have they? Sorry if this comes across as negative, but i prefer to see it as cautiously realistic!

I just rang the Ticket Hotline to enquire about a "student price" the chap replied that the student price had been taken away because it had been abused for matchday sales for tickets when people would ask for student tickets and didnt have the appropriate ID and would say "Oh I will bring it next time" He said I can get an Under 21 ticket. I am not under 21 so he said I will have to buy an Adult season ticket.

I put that down to the complete incompetence of the ticket seller, you dont walk into a supermarket and buy alcool without ID and say 'I will bring it next time'.

I have seen them sell these tickets to people without Student ID when purchasing mine, "oh its for my son" etc etc, it should be sorry mate No ID No Ticket!!

I hope you do raise this subject tonight and I really hope there is a positive outcome,

Just another pile of shambles to add to this club!

Thanks, I imagine there are a number of people who will be affected by the removal of a student price. £375 for my ticket instead of £190 is a big enough diffence for me not to renew.

If they have removed the student price without communicating why, it will be another PR disaster by the club.

I just rang the Ticket Hotline to enquire about a "student price" the chap replied that the student price had been taken away because it had been abused for matchday sales for tickets when people would ask for student tickets and didnt have the appropriate ID and would say "Oh I will bring it next time" He said I can get an Under 21 ticket. I am not under 21 so he said I will have to buy an Adult season ticket.

I put that down to the complete incompetence of the ticket seller, you dont walk into a supermarket and buy alcool without ID and say 'I will bring it next time'.

I have seen them sell these tickets to people without Student ID when purchasing mine, "oh its for my son" etc etc, it should be sorry mate No ID No Ticket!!

I hope you do raise this subject tonight and I really hope there is a positive outcome,

If theres been a problem with matchday sales, only sell Student Season Tickets then surely?

Thanks for posting this. Saves me a frustrated phonecall!!!

Terrible decision by the club. This is a time when they should be doing everything they can to build relationships with all supporter groups but this one decision does the opposite to students over the age of 21. Whats worse is there is no mention of it in the press release. 'Lets sweep it under the carpet' mentality.

Archived