IGNORED

Woolford...

spudski

Nope, not yet.

Doesn't sound like you'll be getting a Woolford style toupee when you do.whistle.gif

I just don't think his "girly" hair does him any favours in BS3.

You're probably right, I'm guessing he thinks it suits his face shape, and a crew cut would look even more absurd.

Certainly bald as a coot seems a very popular style at AG.noexpression.gif

Earlier this season some forum users were slagging off both Cisse and Stewart remorselessly. Later in season both players came good and showed what decent signings they were. Woolford maybe hasn't settled yet and now its going to be next season before he shows the form he had at Scunny.

Earlier this season some forum users were slagging off both Cisse and Stewart remorselessly. Later in season both players came good and showed what decent signings they were. Woolford maybe hasn't settled yet and now its going to be next season before he shows the form he had at Scunny.

and some were slagging off Mcallister remorselessly, funny that.

Needs a good game soon. I've seen nothing from this lad yet, that makes me think he's any good.

Imho, He could be one of City's worse signings ever, unless he pulls his finger out. I hope he does.

I know we needed a left sided player, but so far he has looked like a panic buy and a knee jerk reaction.

Hopefully, he will be one of those players, that settles down over the summer, and starts paying back some of the faith KM had in him, early next season.

Since i have watched him nothing with his game excites me, the gutlessness the most, on the possitive great debut by Edwards, nearley got caught a couple of times in the first half great recovery tackle with one of the situations, great to see James walking of with him at half time arm around making a few points, Wilson played like a season pro for the second game good times ahead, Lansdown thank you, his mate Hargreaves has been named a billionaire today so you keep pumping in a few quid and ask for a loan against the companey (I know Lansdown/Hargeaves is nothing to do with the club) , but £20m loan will get us up next year i thinks.

I found it interesting that KM played him left back for the last 15 minutes. There was no reason to bring Clarkson on imho. Perhaps KM sees something in him, that would suit that position?

What in the same way that Keef saw Danny Rose as a left back (not)...................

if you say so bread

I found it interesting that KM played him left back for the last 15 minutes. There was no reason to bring Clarkson on imho. Perhaps KM sees something in him, that would suit that position?

I could of played left back for the last 15 mins, Skuse was passing the ball around in the last 15 like Iniesta, would of liked another youngster in the last twenty, who know's is thinking with the above time will tell, they were not at the running today, after 28mins there manager lost it called two subs to the bench and replaced two players after 30mins. Well done though still to Edwards you can only play who is against you and he done that with flying colours, Bobby Reid also he only looked 12 but fair shout to the lad, looked good on the ball, tried to make a pass a got involved in a few meatey tackles.

Cant say hes owt special yet. Flashes occasionally, but in general no. Is he being played in his correct position? City have a habit lately of playing players out of position with predictable results.

As other posters have said many on yer didnt think much of Maynard, at first including me.We all know the rest.

Maybe this kid will get better, maybe he wont, we'll see early doors next season.

One question to you Esmond, your apprasial of Millen after the mess he has took over, i think average give him the summer, signings and if we are not top 12 do we panic again if like every year it is going to be the maddest league in the world results wise week to week.?

Woolly has not done anything in his time here to suggest he is any better than what we currently had.another poor performance today.I got mullered as I believe my post some weeks ago regards wollford still stands.he at present is not good enough for BCFC first team.

Woolly has not done anything in his time here to suggest he is any better than what we currently had.another poor performance today.I got mullered as I believe my post some weeks ago regards wollford still stands.he at present is not good enough for BCFC first team.

Albert gave more in his time on the pitch with attacking ability than Woolford did in his, he looked nerverous and his first couple of touches didn't help, 2-0 up, Millen must of thought come on there do it, but he looked liked a rabbit in headlights he didn't want the ball, will judge him again full pre-season and the shape Millen wants to play next year good luck hope he proves me wrong.

One question to you Esmond, your apprasial of Millen after the mess he has took over, i think average give him the summer, signings and if we are not top 12 do we panic again if like every year it is going to be the maddest league in the world results wise week to week.?

I agree with you average, I also agree whatever happens from now on will be totally down to him, the summer signings, the pre season, fitness (which he strangely criticized last week) and clearly judging by his statement after today's game top 12 will be a failure in his eyes, he is eying promotion. For me I am eying just being in around the play off places to hopefully prolong our season. So basically Millen has answered your question for you.

I agree with you average, I also agree whatever happens from now on will be totally down to him, the summer signings, the pre season, fitness (which he strangely criticized last week) and clearly judging by his statement after today's game top 12 will be a failure in his eyes, he is eying promotion. For me I am eying just being in around the play off places to hopefully prolong our season. So basically Millen has answered your question for you.

Respect on the fence so if he is doing well you like him, if he starts of shit you will slate him..... Aiming top twelve he said, what do u want him to say aiming bottom 12, he said i think we should be up within the top twelve next season of the most unpredicatble league in the world i thinks.

Respect on the fence so if he is doing well you like him, if he starts of shit you will slate him..... Aiming top twelve he said, what do u want him to say aiming bottom 12, he said i think we should be up within the top twelve next season of the most unpredicatble league in the world i thinks.

FFS, where did I say any of that?, this is what Millen said after today's game " I believe we can be a promotion force next season with the right additions during the summer."

So you read into that statement that top 12 is being a promotion force?.

I am saying in and around the top 6, he is saying PROMOTION FORCE, I think that I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and he is being more precise.

FFS, where did I say any of that?, this is what Millen said after today's game " I believe we can be a promotion force next season with the right additions during the summer."

So you read into that statement that top 12 is being a promotion force?.

I am saying in and around the top 6, he is saying PROMOTION FORCE, I think that I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and he is being more precise.

Ok you are right.

Was a very hard last game for Woolford I mean playing most of the game on the right I know I'd be frustrated knowing JCR was on the other wing and was right footed! Then randomly put at left back never looked comfortable . He hasn't shown that much except from the first few games with us. Half think if he had the ball in a goal score oppurtunties he'd have a pop seeing as scored so many with scunny, also did notice quite few times made darting runnings but not passed and when was Edwards would woosh it up the wing forgetting it wasn't adomah with his pace on the wing. For some reason I see Woolford in the same qualities as Noble a luxury player that you could maybe play just behind the striker but on his day well worth playing... think he has more to give but then could just be a dud will be interesting to see how much he's used over pre season.

He's outrageously slow and quite weak which is going to make it very hard for him to succeed as a winger. He obviously has technical ability and I'd imagine he's more of a central player. He's not been great so far though and I've been disappointed. His debut at Deepdale was actually quite promising, he showed some good ability on the ball and linked up well with the rest of the attack playing both on the left and right, however I've seen little of him since. Hopefully he'll have a good pre-season and we'll see the best of him come August...could well be one that doesn't work out though.

Archived