IGNORED

Ashtonyate

eastonboy

I am proud of the outpouring of grief for Ashton Yate, a great reflection on the forum after so much negativity in recent months.

I would like to suggest a forum RIP Memorial sub list. As time goes by, OTIB will have more and more members pass on and many of us will never know where certain posters have disappeared to. Computor forums are a relatively recent activity, not known say 15 to 20 years ago.

Something simple like, AshtonYate aged 65, June 2011, then the next member by date.

Give some feedback, see where we go. Supporters Trust or Tom may or may not agree, however its just a thought.

Good idea Rednready! I don't think anyone would miss me, but at least they would know I had gone!

Once again, R.I.P. Ashtonyate.

Good idea Rednready! I don't think anyone would miss me, but at least they would know I had gone!

Once again, R.I.P. Ashtonyate.

I likewise will not be much missed (in fact, some might be glad to see the back of me) but, after a lifetime's love affair with the club, I find the thought quite appealing that I might have what would be, in effect, a virtual tombstone out there in cyberspace somewhere, commemorating my ? decades of support for the team.

(? correct number to be inserted upon my demise)

I am proud of the outpouring of grief for Ashton Yate, a great reflection on the forum after so much negativity in recent months.

I would like to suggest a forum RIP Memorial sub list. As time goes by, OTIB will have more and more members pass on and many of us will never know where certain posters have disappeared to. Computor forums are a relatively recent activity, not known say 15 to 20 years ago.

Something simple like, AshtonYate aged 65, June 2011, then the next member by date.

Give some feedback, see where we go. Supporters Trust or Tom may or may not agree, however its just a thought.

I think it is a great idea.

I often wonder what has happened to several posters on here, some may have decided the bickering and nonsense simply aren't worth wading through any longer, whilst without being morbid others could well have passed away.

Not bothered for myself but really like the idea, rednready.

There have been quite a few before AY, unfortunately. I can think of several names off the top of my head.

Other long standing posters disappear without explanation but as far as we know for no ominous reason.

Teepee, for instance, who became England, seemed to be on here constantly for years but suddenly disappeared without trace. Anyone know what happened to him?

Anyway, it seems a good idea to me R&R.

There have been quite a few before AY, unfortunately. I can think of several names off the top of my head.

Other long standing posters disappear without explanation but as far as we know for no ominous reason.

Teepee, for instance, who became England, seemed to be on here constantly for years but suddenly disappeared without trace. Anyone know what happened to him?

Anyway, it seems a good idea to me R&R.

Count me in too, seems like a good idea!

Archived