IGNORED

Toffs Row At Ascot

dafarms

Not football related in a way, but the point I want to put over, There is a mass brawl at Ascot in front of the Queen and no-one has been arrested, and yet if this was at a football match, there would have been wanted pictures in all the papers, and all arrested for Violence disorder, but because this was toffs and the sport of Kings, no-one is going to be arrested. Also this was in front of the Queen, it makes me sick, that this is all over the papers and nothing is going to happen.

I was arrested for so-say being drunk entering a football stadium, which I have been to court once already and have to go back on Friday,( Millwall) and this was not even drunk and disorderly, just so say drunk, because a copper thought I was, and they want to ban me from football. One lad went last week on the same charge, and was found NOT guilty in a matter of minutes. Yet there is a mass brawl at Ascot and not one person is going to be arrested, it stinks.

Totally agree. One rule for one One for another. A few years ago A local Police sargents son started a fight at a function with three of his mates all picking on a single lad who happened to be going out with a girl he fancied. My brother and I stepped in to pull the single lad away and no punches or bad behaviour ensued. End of matter NO. Next day we were got out of bed marched to the nearest nick and charged with causing a disturbance or breach of the peace whatever, Charged by yes you guessed the instagators father. Thankfully unknown to them we were there with a gang of 20 people who all told a different police officer the truth after we complained. This sargent was moved on and not seen again but it does highlight the point and make you wonder how many people are innocently carrying records.

Not football related in a way, but the point I want to put over, There is a mass brawl at Ascot in front of the Queen and no-one has been arrested, and yet if this was at a football match, there would have been wanted pictures in all the papers, and all arrested for Violence disorder, but because this was toffs and the sport of Kings, no-one is going to be arrested. Also this was in front of the Queen, it makes me sick, that this is all over the papers and nothing is going to happen.

I was arrested for so-say being drunk entering a football stadium, which I have been to court once already and have to go back on Friday,( Millwall) and this was not even drunk and disorderly, just so say drunk, because a copper thought I was, and they want to ban me from football. One lad went last week on the same charge, and was found NOT guilty in a matter of minutes. Yet there is a mass brawl at Ascot and not one person is going to be arrested, it stinks.

Bout right Farms.

Does yer head in and hopefully you will have the NOT guilty verdict as well mucker. Have you spoken to a brief? What does he/her think?

Bout right Farms.

Does yer head in and hopefully you will have the NOT guilty verdict as well mucker. Have you spoken to a brief? What does he/her think?

Arn, thanks to people on here, who put me onto the FFS, I have a very good brief, who thinks I have a very strong case, so fingers crossed.

good luck friday mucker hope they see sence and throw it out . :fingerscrossed:

I know how stressed you have been and evenmore worried about getting banned becouse of your son who will be gutted if you cant go.

good luck and will see you for a beer to celebrate on friday :drunk2: :drunk2:

Never understood the interest in watching horses run around a field for entertainment. I went to Cheltenham a few years back as part of a corporate package. I've never been so bored in my entire life.

+1

A few years back I decided to give it a go for a day at Cheltenham. For me horse racing is up there with watching paint dry.

The BBC seems to think that 22 people were arrested .... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-13824286

good luck friday mucker hope they see sence and throw it out . :fingerscrossed:

I know how stressed you have been and evenmore worried about getting banned becouse of your son who will be gutted if you cant go.

good luck and will see you for a beer to celebrate on friday :drunk2: :drunk2:

Cheers mate, and hope your right, will only have one beer, wouldn't want our local ob to think I was drunk entering a pub.

These people are not Toffs... they are a bunch of Chavs. Have you been to Ascot lately? There are more 'lads' and 'bints' going than ever before. It's full of 'em...especially on Ladies day. We are talking about White Van man types here...with a few quid in their pocket. They get drunk and shag what's about...it's notorious. Chester races is even worse. It's more like a football crowd in the enclosure than anything remotely connected to Toffs. These people are definately not Toffs...

+2 Darts is more exciting than any "sport" involving horses.

+3 Never been a fan , love the darts though. Saw Steve Beaton in Tenerife last week !

Gasbuster , I bet you're chuffed with your man Rory McIlroy going so well in the US Open?

These people are not Toffs... they are a bunch of Chavs. Have you been to Ascot lately? There are more 'lads' and 'bints' going than ever before. It's full of 'em...especially on Ladies day. We are talking about White Van man types here...with a few quid in their pocket. They get drunk and shag what's about...it's notorious. Chester races is even worse. It's more like a football crowd in the enclosure than anything remotely connected to Toffs. These people are definately not Toffs...

spot on Spudski

At football its do you know these people on crimestoppers and for weapons and punches its violent disorder with year in prison lose your job and five year ban.

at the racing its one law for them.

This is exactly what I'm on about, anything remotely connected to football fans, we are the scum of the earth, but anything else, as said earlier, they were laughing about it on television, thinking it was hilarious. It really p****s me off. I'm glad that we finally have somebody sticking up for football supporters, in the FSF, absolute top class, and hopefully thanks to them, I will be watching City this coming season with my family. COYR.

This is exactly what I'm on about, anything remotely connected to football fans, we are the scum of the earth, but anything else, as said earlier, they were laughing about it on television, thinking it was hilarious. It really p****s me off. I'm glad that we finally have somebody sticking up for football supporters, in the FSF, absolute top class, and hopefully thanks to them, I will be watching City this coming season with my family. COYR.

Did you manage to renew mucker? Or did you see it as pointless until the court case was resolved(hopefully in your favour).

Very best of luck for next week.

You mean, In YOUR humble opinion, In mine I can't think of anything more tedious than watching lard-arse beer swillers chucking darts !

Yes, in MY humble opinion, darts is infinitely more interesting than watching a load of stuck up hoorays (or chavs for that matter) running around on four legged animals !!

I remember your original post and although at the time I felt sorry for you, you have to remeber many a copper has no interest in football what so ever and If they can find someone to arrest in order to take them down to the station then it gets them out if it for a while. Drunkeness is quite subjective ie speech slurred unsteady on feet in the copper's opinion they were drunk you will not get the option of a blood test like you do with drink driving. In my time going to games I have seen many being refused entry or seen loads gaining entry who are quite drunk. From what you are saying you may have been very un lucky but why do so many people travel all over the country and have a few beers before the match and run the lottery of getting in or in your unfortunate case being arrested. The fact that you are contesting this should hopefully carry some sway but if you are honest I am sure if you are successful with your court case I have no doubt it will affect what you do before games in the future. Good luck

Did you manage to renew mucker? Or did you see it as pointless until the court case was resolved(hopefully in your favour).

Very best of luck for next week.

Yes I have ne-newed, although I am still banned by the club, until I can prove I am innocent, this is after the court dropped all bail condtions.:angry: :angry: :angry::grr: :grr: :grr:

Archived