IGNORED

Toffs Row At Ascot

dafarms

A toff brawl, Red Goblin will love this.

:clapping: I and others have been writing about Toffs brawling for many years. The Police turn a blind eye to it. I've also been writing for years that our criminal justice system is classed based and heavily weighted against football supporters. Am I right or what? :innocent06:

These people are not Toffs... they are a bunch of Chavs.

Too right, they're ***** in suits..

Just because you wear a suit and go to ascot doesn't make you a toff...Same as just because you wear a football shirt and go to Ashton Gate doesn't make you working class...... well I hope it doesn't :innocent06:

StG

These people are not Toffs... they are a bunch of Chavs. Have you been to Ascot lately? There are more 'lads' and 'bints' going than ever before. It's full of 'em...especially on Ladies day. We are talking about White Van man types here...with a few quid in their pocket. They get drunk and shag what's about...it's notorious. Chester races is even worse. It's more like a football crowd in the enclosure than anything remotely connected to Toffs. These people are definately not Toffs...

I'm in the pub trade. I have to deal with chavs kicking off every Saturday night.

The Queen had to witness it once. She gets paid more than me. Sod her.

I'm in the pub trade. I have to deal with chavs kicking off every Saturday night.

The Queen had to witness it once. She gets paid more than me. Sod her.

I don't really understand your point...when quoting me. Who mentioned the Queen?

I really don't understand so many people feeling so hard done by. Crowd trouble at other sports is very rare. At Football it's a common occurance. The Police target places where trouble occurs most commonly. i.e Football Grounds and outside pubs and clubs in City centres at closing time.

You only had to read the thread on here regarding the trouble we had with Leeds fans in parts of our Stadium, to understand the mindset of 'most' football fans. Apparantly violence is justified in some instances. When it suits them.

Can't stand whinging Football fans...get over it. Shit happens because their are a lot of mindless idiots who follow Football.

If people don't like it...stop going...simples. But most are Lemmings and do what they are told by the Clubs. They believe the Mushroom fodder and pay through the nose. Idiots imho...they get what they deserve. :shocking::laughcont:

This is exactly what I'm on about, anything remotely connected to football fans, we are the scum of the earth, but anything else, as said earlier, they were laughing about it on television, thinking it was hilarious. It really p****s me off. I'm glad that we finally have somebody sticking up for football supporters, in the FSF, absolute top class, and hopefully thanks to them, I will be watching City this coming season with my family. COYR.

I'm surprised they haven't used the football violence angle that usually gets attached to other sporting events - you know the story So and So and So and So from rival football hooligan gangs started a fight while watching bowls, isn't football a sport watched by scum, bowls (or any other sport) on the other hand couldn't be sweeter, it's all those horrible football fans that cause problems at the bowls.

I have always wondered when someone that watches more than one sport stops being a watcher of one sport and starts being a watcher of another sport - it appears if you watch football then you are always a football watcher even if you are not doing anything remotely related to football and then if there is any trouble you are a football troublemaker not just a troublemaker.

I don't really understand your point...when quoting me. Who mentioned the Queen?

I really don't understand so many people feeling so hard done by. Crowd trouble at other sports is very rare. At Football it's a common occurance. The Police target places where trouble occurs most commonly. i.e Football Grounds and outside pubs and clubs in City centres at closing time.

You only had to read the thread on here regarding the trouble we had with Leeds fans in parts of our Stadium, to understand the mindset of 'most' football fans. Apparantly violence is justified in some instances. When it suits them.

Can't stand whinging Football fans...get over it. Shit happens because their are a lot of mindless idiots who follow Football.

If people don't like it...stop going...simples. But most are Lemmings and do what they are told by the Clubs. They believe the Mushroom fodder and pay through the nose. Idiots imho...they get what they deserve. :shocking::laughcont:

So you back football fans being treated worse than the rest of the society?

People deserve to be treated according to how they behave.

I'm afraid football fans imho don't help themselves. Plenty of Anti Social behaviour goes on at Football grounds that wouldn't be tolerated in the Street. Fans say, 'it's a football ground'...'it's how it is'...'it's to be expected, as it's always been like this'...yet the same one's complain when they feel mistreated by Clubs and the Police. They want they're cake and eat it.

They complain they are being mistreated...yet still turn up to watch games, or travel to Bubble games in Convoy. It's simple... Stop going. The more people who go, the more the Clubs and Police will just carry on running football the way it is.

But i'm afraid a lot of fans are just lemmings...they put up with it, but moan, but don't talk with their feet. Clubs and the Police know this...so it won't change.

It really doesn't bother me. If people want to get drunk, sing abuse, swear and be aggressive at a football ground, then so be it...but don't complain if the Police come down on you hard. If you behaved in the street in this manner as a citizen then you would be dealt with accordingly. But some seem to think this is normal behaviour at a Football match...for many it is. If they behave this way, then they should be dealt with accordingly.

This is not about Toffs and others being treated differently to Football fans.

Football fans get treated the way they do, because many are mindless morons with no social skills, act with a pack mentality, and have a history of causing trouble...Simple as that. :dunno:

People deserve to be treated according to how they behave.

I'm afraid football fans imho don't help themselves. Plenty of Anti Social behaviour goes on at Football grounds that wouldn't be tolerated in the Street. Fans say, 'it's a football ground'...'it's how it is'...'it's to be expected, as it's always been like this'...yet the same one's complain when they feel mistreated by Clubs and the Police. They want they're cake and eat it.

They complain they are being mistreated...yet still turn up to watch games, or travel to Bubble games in Convoy. It's simple... Stop going. The more people who go, the more the Clubs and Police will just carry on running football the way it is.

But i'm afraid a lot of fans are just lemmings...they put up with it, but moan, but don't talk with their feet. Clubs and the Police know this...so it won't change.

It really doesn't bother me. If people want to get drunk, sing abuse, swear and be aggressive at a football ground, then so be it...but don't complain if the Police come down on you hard. If you behaved in the street in this manner as a citizen then you would be dealt with accordingly. But some seem to think this is normal behaviour at a Football match...for many it is. If they behave this way, then they should be dealt with accordingly.

This is not about Toffs and others being treated differently to Football fans.

Football fans get treated the way they do, because many are mindless morons with no social skills, act with a pack mentality, and have a history of causing trouble...Simple as that. :dunno:

So people fighting with chair legs and bottles at ascot are not comitting a crime because they are racegoers but at football they would be? it is about toffs because it wouldnt be allowed at football and they would be hunted down.

So people fighting with chair legs and bottles at ascot are not comitting a crime because they are racegoers but at football they would be? it is about toffs because it wouldnt be allowed at football and they would be hunted down.

Don't be daft mate.... 50 people were arressted at Ascot. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-13830277

Not many 'Toffs' go to the race's...just because they are wearing Suits doesn't make them a Toff.

Don't be daft mate.... 50 people were arressted at Ascot. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-13830277

Not many 'Toffs' go to the race's...just because they are wearing Suits doesn't make them a Toff.

http://m.ibtimes.com/ascot-ladies-day-brawl-fight-thugs-164604.html

Police confirm no arrests made. cleart case of discrimination it would have been prison at football.

http://m.ibtimes.com/ascot-ladies-day-brawl-fight-thugs-164604.html

Police confirm no arrests made. cleart case of discrimination it would have been prison at football.

Fighting amongst mates it seems. Yet they still made 50 arrests for other misconducts. And why do they have to be 'Toffs' just because they are at the Races?

I don't think it's a case of discrimination...I've seen plenty odf scuffles amongst the same supporters and no action taken. Horses for courses ;)

Fighting amongst mates it seems. Yet they still made 50 arrests for other misconducts. And why do they have to be 'Toffs' just because they are at the Races?

I don't think it's a case of discrimination...I've seen plenty odf scuffles amongst the same supporters and no action taken. Horses for courses ;)

I have never seen chairs and bottles of champagne or any other bottle clearly being used as weapons in a fight in ashton gate and no arrests made in twenty years. clear case of one law for the toffs at ascot any another for football fans. anybody who has been around football for any time knows football fans are discriminated against and have been for a very long time.

I have never seen chairs and bottles of champagne or any other bottle clearly being used as weapons in a fight in ashton gate and no arrests made in twenty years. clear case of one law for the toffs at ascot any another for football fans. anybody who has been around football for any time knows football fans are discriminated against and have been for a very long time.

Can i ask you whether you have ever been to Ascot...or any other race course come to that?

These people are not 'Toff's'. The enclosure at Ascot is full of ordinary working class people. The only 'Toffs' at a racecourse are generally race horse owners and certain corperate hospitality.

If the above incident was a common occurance at the races, then more action would be taken. Unrest at Football is a common occurance...No wonder the Police and Stewards have Zero tolerance towards Football fans. Who'd want their job?

Can i ask you whether you have ever been to Ascot...or any other race course come to that?

These people are not 'Toff's'. The enclosure at Ascot is full of ordinary working class people. The only 'Toffs' at a racecourse are generally race horse owners and certain corperate hospitality.

If the above incident was a common occurance at the races, then more action would be taken. Unrest at Football is a common occurance...No wonder the Police and Stewards have Zero tolerance towards Football fans. Who'd want their job?

Been to aintree bath stratford and ordinary working class dont drink champagne and wear suits normally so as far as i can see they are toffs which is why they were not arrested. people get arrested for throwing programmes on the pitch at ashton gate while at the toff races you can brawl with bottles and chair legs and not get nicked. only in your world can you not see why and even try to justify it.

Been to aintree bath stratford and ordinary working class dont drink champagne and wear suits normally so as far as i can see they are toffs which is why they were not arrested. people get arrested for throwing programmes on the pitch at ashton gate while at the toff races you can brawl with bottles and chair legs and not get nicked. only in your world can you not see why and even try to justify it.

Classic... So in your World anyone who wears a Suit or drinks Champagne is classed a Toff?

You are more likely to see some 'White Van man' types...dressing up for such an occassion, flashing the cash and trying to impress. Toffs don't fight in public. They want you to hit them, so they can sue your ass off...far more clever.

Go into any Club or bar in Bristol on a weekend, and you'll see 'these types' trying to be flash...buying Champagne, Cocktails etc, to try and impress the birds. Trouble is...you can't buy class, and they end up showing themselves up...Just like these idiots did at Ascot.

If you want to see Toffs...go on the Hunt, Showjumping and Dressage, or to Beaufort Polo... Very few Toffs can be found in the enclosure at Ascot.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one mate... Toodle pip ;):D

Thing is there are hardly any police at Ashtoff, but plenty on hand at footy.

Had the Police been there I'm sure arrests would have been made.

I don't think the Police are bright enough to distinguish rich from poor generally. I just don't buy that at Bobboy level.

Some people can't handle their booze, Toffs or Gypo's the result is the same.

Its a bit of a non story really, but great for the tabloids.

http://m.ibtimes.com...ugs-164604.html

I see your report and raise you this for said Saturday..... http://www.thamesval...m.htm?id=179438

That said, this makes it seem like just another day at the races...... http://www.thamesval...m.htm?id=179535

And compare it to how Avon & Somerset's finest reported trouble against Millwall ...... http://www.jessavis.co.uk/2010/08/6-arrested-in-violence-surrounding-bristol-citys-match-against-millwall/

It seems the polices approach is similar in both events and the rate of arrest similar too with 52 out of 200,000 compared to 6 out of 20,000.

I see your report and raise you this for said Saturday..... http://www.thamesval...m.htm?id=179438

That said, this makes it seem like just another day at the races...... http://www.thamesval...m.htm?id=179535

And compare it to how Avon & Somerset's finest reported trouble against Millwall ...... http://www.jessavis....ainst-millwall/

It seems the polices approach is similar in both events and the rate of arrest similar too with 52 out of 200,000 compared to 6 out of 20,000.

So one of the arrests after the Millwall game was for nicking a motor vehicle? WTF? What's that got to do with football? Surely, firms don't go round nicking cars now.

And compare it to how Avon & Somerset's finest reported trouble against Millwall ...... http://www.jessavis.co.uk/2010/08/6-arrested-in-violence-surrounding-bristol-citys-match-against-millwall/

fact is the ob have turned a blind eye to toff fighting at ascot with weapons while at city the police spent months looking for people who threw the odd punch v leeds. one law for toffs another for football fans.

What an absurd post. So football fans that travel to away games and are subjected to hostile treatment by police because their loyal to their Clubs are lemmings and idiots?

Ignorant, ignorant c ** t.

What an absurd post. So football fans that travel to away games and are subjected to hostile treatment by police because their loyal to their Clubs are lemmings and idiots?

Ignorant, ignorant c ** t.

Why is it absurd? If people dont like it its true they should vote with there feet and not go. The plod and clubs know fans will go come what may so they carry on and nothing will change.

In regards to Ascot again i have to agree with Spudski. You hear this argument time and time again by football fans ''why are we treated so different'' etc etc etc. We all know what football in this country was like in the 70's and 80's when the plod had no control but unfortunately its pay back time in the Police's eyes. These days fans are treated badly as a direct result of goings on 20 or 30 years ago.

Do i agree with how we are treated these days? Of course not but thats the way it is, the Police cannot and will not let things get back to what they were like back in the good old days when fans used to run riot.

Archived