IGNORED

Lee Johnson

stroudy

Was chatting to a friend after Wednesday night and we both agreed Johnson would have been slaughtered on here for the performance Killkenny turned in.

Good player but wont feature here now, hope they've picked up a large proportion of his wage.

OMG- who are we going to blame now.....

o hang on, i know:

keith millen

jamie mcallister

david james

cole skuse

martyn woolford

nicky hunt

No, you right, no one is too blame for anything - lets pretend everything and everyone is brilliant.

Good luck to him. I get the impression he isn't the only player not happy here at the moment. I'm not really sure what he's done wrong to be frozen out like he has. I mean it's not as if our current midfield are exactly distinguishing themselves are they?

He wasn't frozen out as such, he was made available for transfer. That doesn't mean he has done anything wrong - my understanding is that he is a model pro - but that he 'doesn't feature in the manager's plans. Good luck to him, a much better player than the fans here gave him credit for.

Good luck to him.

Never seen a player divide fans opinions so much but whatever you think of his ability- he is a cracking professional and through all of the abuse he has taken he has never moaned publicly.

No doubt this is his last year at the club but he was a big part of getting us up...and keeping us up...so he deserves our respect.

He will do well at Chesterfield.

Good luck to him. I get the impression he isn't the only player not happy here at the moment. I'm not really sure what he's done wrong to be frozen out like he has. I mean it's not as if our current midfield are exactly distinguishing themselves are they?

When any club has a squad as large as the one Millen has there are bound to be players that aren't getting a look in and therefore unhappy.

Fact is LJ has slipped down the pecking order since Millen took over. He's behind Kilkenny, Cisse, Elliot, Skuse, JCR and Millen uses wingers like Albert and Woolford which means two or sometimes three available starting places.

Im surprised its taken so long to get him out on loan. He'll do a good job in Div 1. Chesterfield need all the help they can get.

Just hasn't got the physical attributes for Championship football I'm afraid, small players have to be tough and with all the will in the world Lee could never reach that level of strength.

Good luck to him and hopefully it will become permanent in January.

BCAGFC

P.s. The tissues are in the post Pete. :laughcont:

When any club has a squad as large as the one Millen has there are bound to be players that aren't getting a look in and therefore unhappy.

Fact is LJ has slipped down the pecking order since Millen took over. He's behind Kilkenny, Cisse, Elliot, Skuse, JCR and Millen uses wingers like Albert and Woolford which means two or sometimes three available starting places.

Im surprised its taken so long to get him out on loan. He'll do a good job in Div 1. Chesterfield need all the help they can get.

Spot on I also expect theres a re-call option incase we pick up injurys so we can bring him back best for all partys to be honest.

Good News, let hope we can get some more of the dead wood out of the door as well,

Simple reason he's not playing is because in the last 3/4 seasons he's proved not to be good enough at this level, fact he's gone to a club such as Chesterfield sums up his career that has been carried by his father.

Good luck to him.

Never seen a player divide fans opinions so much but whatever you think of his ability- he is a cracking professional and through all of the abuse he has taken he has never moaned publicly.

actually I can think of at least 2/3 times over the years where he's given stick back to fans during games.

Great that he is willing to play his football elsewhere instead of just sitting out the contract. Someone said he was looking a properties in Matlock, which is a truly stunning place. Maybe Chesterfield make sence in more than one respect. I'm not a friend of Lee's style of football but he is a top man and I wish him all the best for the future.

hopefully this is with a view to a permanent transfer...surely the loan request was met with "sure, but you can have him permanently on a free transfer, too" - would have got all his wages off the bill. league one right level for him, good luck to him

hopefully this is with a view to a permanent transfer...surely the loan request was met with "sure, but you can have him permanently on a free transfer, too" - would have got all his wages off the bill. league one right level for him, good luck to him

The most missed player in the CHAMPIONSHIP during our first season, shame we brought Carle in and played him instead of Johnson.

Good luck always liked lj...city fans got on his back because of his dad and so short sighted killkenny is lj. Doing exactly the same but fans Love him.wake up we need lj.people say he gave the ball away look at his stats touched the ball twice as much as any city player.wasted cause of fickle fans good luck lj. Fed up of city fans moaning about what type of football they want and only Love people who can tackle.well the game of football has changed can't tackle like u could.lj keeping the ball is better than skuse losing it and giving toils left right and centre.u want a passing game.don't have a go at people who try to pass....like jcr at least he keeps the ball and makes things happen.

Archived