IGNORED

City v Leeds Match Thread

Avalonred

Todays team unchanged from last game.

Bench is three Left Wingers, a "defender" and a keeper. Stead, Pitman, Bolasie, Cary and Gerks.

Bench is a defender, a winger and two strikers.... although Im guessing that you were implying that Millen always plays the strikers out of position on the left!

Bench is a defender, a winger and two strikers.... although Im guessing that you were implying that Millen always plays the strikers out of position on the left!

Whilst sarcastic, it was still rooted in fact!

I have a horrible feeling that come 5pm we'll be complaining about exactly the same things as we were last week.

Do we not need someone to hold the ball up away from home? Or have we picked the team based on the fact we won't be touching the ball much? ;p

Just hope for some good counter attacking i guess. COYR, no matter the manager, i always want the team to win.

Do we not need someone to hold the ball up away from home? Or have we picked the team based on the fact we won't be touching the ball much? ;p

Just hope for some good counter attacking i guess. COYR, no matter the manager, i always want the team to win.

Absolutely pissing it down at the ground apparently, not sure how that changes things for us.

I can see Bolaise making his debut today.

We need to Counter attack fast against this lot. Plenty of running at 'em...that's their big weakness. Lets hope KM has worked this out COYR's

...heres hoping todays performance will enhance confidence throughout the squad, (a goal or two & a point or three would be a welcome bonus too) ... but a decent showing could be the springboard we need to get us going :fingerscrossed: .... leading to a dramatic improvement & some goals at home to Hull next week.

We NEED something to cheer about again - & we need it NOW!! :city:

A better player on loan saving them some good money.

Yes...I agree, but the fact that the Club were willing to let Fontaine go, apparantly take a fitness test, then clam up over reasons why it broke down, then for him not to feature at all seems strange.

To take a fitness test, you have to be able to at least be fit for a Club wishing to shell out for you. Why go to the bother of speaking to the player and giving him a test if he is not even fit? Can you see where i'm coming from?

Yes...I agree, but the fact that the Club were willing to let Fontaine go, apparantly take a fitness test, then clam up over reasons why it broke down, then for him not to feature at all seems strange.

To take a fitness test, you have to be able to at least be fit for a Club wishing to shell out for you. Why go to the bother of speaking to the player and giving him a test if he is not even fit? Can you see where i'm coming from?

Got your point

Archived