IGNORED

City v Leeds Match Thread

Avalonred

Wouldnt surprise me if we get something from this.. We seem to be able to do a job away from home, its just at Ashton Gate where our tactics and formation is totally useless. COYR.

Had that feeling from the start...... well, maybe lapsed a bit after 3 minutes. innocent06.gif

KM tends to pull off a surprise result when he really needs one.

Albert smashes a dipping volley over the bar.

Brighton looked there for the taking too! Look how that one turned out!

I never thought at any stage we were going to score against Brighton.

This is different, Leeds sound very dodgy defensively and genuinely seem there for the taking.

Half time.

Maybe this shows that they can play football but the crowd at home aren't helping?

This is only speculation, I've recently moved to France so haven't been to a home game.

STUPID STATEMENT. What do u expect us to do???? Run on the ******* pitch and hover at the far ******* post???!?!?!?!

We play 4-5-1 at home.....THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

clapping.gif

STUPID STATEMENT. What do u expect us to do???? Run on the ******* pitch and hover at the far ******* post???!?!?!?!

We play 4-5-1 at home.....THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

clapping.gif

As I said, I haven't been to the games so couldn't tell you what the atmosphere was like.

If it's anything like OTIB at the moment, I'm sure it wouldn't be helping the players.

As I said, I haven't been to the games so couldn't tell you what the atmosphere was like.

If it's anything like OTIB at the moment, I'm sure it wouldn't be helping the players.

The atmosphere on OTIB and at Ashton Gate is only a reflection on the performances of the team, and the manager.

Archived