IGNORED

Fm12

Sydneybcfc

I decided I wasn't going to do a BCFC save this time, and my Northampton save went so dreadfully I decided to begin my "Career" save.

Started as an unemployed "Sunday League footballer" and waited for a job... I missed out on the Raith Rovers role and then had the straight choice between Dusiburg in the German Second Division or FC Den Bosch in the Dutch second tier.

Elected to try my hand in Germany first up, their squad looks decent enough and hopefully with a couple of additions I can start building my reputation and attract the interest of someone bigger!

I decided I wasn't going to do a BCFC save this time, and my Northampton save went so dreadfully I decided to begin my "Career" save.

Started as an unemployed "Sunday League footballer" and waited for a job... I missed out on the Raith Rovers role and then had the straight choice between Dusiburg in the German Second Division or FC Den Bosch in the Dutch second tier.

Elected to try my hand in Germany first up, their squad looks decent enough and hopefully with a couple of additions I can start building my reputation and attract the interest of someone bigger!

What did you set your reputation as? I'm guessing proffesional or international?

I like the idea of that, didn't even know you could do it!!

It removes the element of control you have at the beginning!!

Did you have all leagues selected?

For those of you that have already played quite a few games on it can you recommend any good signings to get for city at the beginning of the game? Currently trying to get JLoyd Samuel on a free. Any one else no any good and cheap left backs?

I got Samuel on a free as well but he couldn't get in the first team because Macca had a great season. I recommend getting Loovens from Celtic, I got him for 190k and he went up to 1.8 mill at the end of the season. Ross Forbes, Lloyd Dyer are also good players to get, also Jamil Adam is a decent player for the future and you can get him on a free. Hope it help.

EDIT: realised you were looking for a left back, ignore what I wrote above if you're primarily targeting a left back, but i'll leave it up incase anyone else wants to look

I got Samuel on a free as well but he couldn't get in the first team because Macca had a great season. I recommend getting Loovens from Celtic, I got him for 190k and he went up to 1.8 mill at the end of the season. Ross Forbes, Lloyd Dyer are also good players to get, also Jamil Adam is a decent player for the future and you can get him on a free. Hope it help.

EDIT: realised you were looking for a left back, ignore what I wrote above if you're primarily targeting a left back, but i'll leave it up incase anyone else wants to look

cheers!

For those of you that have already played quite a few games on it can you recommend any good signings to get for city at the beginning of the game? Currently trying to get JLoyd Samuel on a free. Any one else no any good and cheap left backs?

I picked up a guy called Stephen Jordan as left back on a freebie, worth a look as has done well for me

What did you set your reputation as? I'm guessing proffesional or international?

No, I said already, Sunday League footballer. I have a regional reputation.

I like the idea of that, didn't even know you could do it!!

It removes the element of control you have at the beginning!!

Did you have all leagues selected?

USA, belgium, England, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Ireland, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Argentina, and Brazil were made playable from the beginning and I will add a Asian league later on if I decide I want to win all the continental competitions....

• Admin

Just been through pre-season fine tuning a 4231 formation and got better results with each game. Have played my first game away at Hull and despite Marvin seeing red for an elbow on 35mins, I escaped with a 2-1 win thanks to Pablo Douche. :)

what's up with FM this year?!

my first 6 results have finished...

Win 6-1 v Derby

Win 2-0 v AFC Wimbledon (League Cup)

Win 5-1 v Donny

Win 5-0 v Blackpool

Win 5-1 v Coventry

Win 1-0 v Liverpool (League Cup)

Some others have mentioned that they did really well with city but this is a bit ridiculous. We're not that good!

P.S. the only signing i've made is Stephen Jordan on a free transfer at left back.

Win 6-1 v Derby

Win 5-1 v Donny

Win 5-0 v Blackpool

Win 5-1 v Coventry

Some others have mentioned that they did really well with city but this is a bit ridiculous. We're not that good!

P.S. the only signing i've made is Stephen Jordan on a free transfer at left back.

Win 6-1 v Derby

Win 5-1 v Donny

Win 5-0 v Blackpool

Win 5-1 v Coventry

One thing I've noticed is the sheer volume of managers getting the sack early in the first season. Adkins, Pardew and McLeish has already been given the boot on my game

Archived