IGNORED

Fm12

Sydneybcfc

Suprised any of you are able to play it. Won't work for me! Can't take it back either as the shop says its been opened! Can't believe they haven't got this for a PS3/XBOX yet.

Should have read the specs...

also a game like this would never work on a console, the only manager sim that worked on consoles was the old LMA Manager series imo.

I just wanted to share my joy at Duisburg finally getting their first goal and win under Jock McCloud's stewardship. A 0-3 win away at Düsseldorf lifted us out of the relegation zone and hopefully will instil enough confidence (Which seems to play a HUGE role in this years game) for us to climb up the table.

St Pauli next (Don't we have a friendship with them?)

I just wanted to share my joy at Duisburg finally getting their first goal and win under Jock McCloud's stewardship. A 0-3 win away at Düsseldorf lifted us out of the relegation zone and hopefully will instil enough confidence (Which seems to play a HUGE role in this years game) for us to climb up the table.

St Pauli next (Don't we have a friendship with them?)

Well I'll share mine to, as you know took on the same challenge as you and started the game unemployed.....my first job was FC Den Bosh of Holland, who were 18th in the Jupiler League.

Won my first three games in charge then had Feynoord in the Cup, and knocked them out on penalties. Described as one of "Den Bosch's biggest results in their history".

Hit a bit of a blip recently though, but still hoping to hit the play-off spots

Well I'll share mine to, as you know took on the same challenge as you and started the game unemployed.....my first job was FC Den Bosh of Holland, who were 18th in the Jupiler League.

Won my first three games in charge then had Feynoord in the Cup, and knocked them out on penalties. Described as one of "Den Bosch's biggest results in their history".

Hit a bit of a blip recently though, but still hoping to hit the play-off spots

Did you start with the 'Sunday League Footballer' reputation?

I had an unemployed save on FM 11 and ended up getting the job at Man City in 2016, great fun.

Started a career game last night, got England, Scotland, Wales, N Ireland, Spain, Italy, holland, Germany, Brazil and Austrailia loaded up.

My first Job is with Knockbreda FC in the Northern Irish 2nd Division. Signed loads of free transfers and have brought in 2 loans from linfield. Currently 2nd after 8 games.

Loads of cups in NI!!

If only it was this easy to ship players in real life

got the full game and started as city. Shipped Carey, Fonts, Tangs, Hunt, Cisse, Elliot, LJ, Clarkie etc out straight away and they all went for a fee

by that point loads of spare wage budget plus about 1.5m in transfer dosh

Playing classic 442 and top by a point after 10 games

--------------------------------------Sanogo - loan 150k------------Maynard/Pitman---------------------------------

Rose - loan free-----------------Gomez - loan 400k-------------------Skuse--------------------------- Adomah

Easton - signed 500k-------------Materazzi - free--------------A. Davies - loan 250k----------------Spence

------------------------------------------------------------------Jamo---------------------------------------------------------

Supposidly there's some sort of bug in the game where goalkeepers can't train properly, and after a few seasons they have all declined massively... Anyone played far enough to experience this?

There are some bizzare results on this game, first game of the season, Millwall won 0-8 away at Cardiff with Liam Trotter bagging 6!

Supposidly there's some sort of bug in the game where goalkeepers can't train properly, and after a few seasons they have all declined massively... Anyone played far enough to experience this?

There are some bizzare results on this game, first game of the season, Millwall won 0-8 away at Cardiff with Liam Trotter bagging 6!

yeh that's true, also the keepers positioning always goes down despite how well they play/train. Supposedly they're fixing it

what's up with FM this year?!

my first 6 results have finished...

Win 6-1 v Derby

Win 2-0 v AFC Wimbledon (League Cup)

Win 5-1 v Donny

Win 5-0 v Blackpool

Win 5-1 v Coventry

Win 1-0 v Liverpool (League Cup)

Some others have mentioned that they did really well with city but this is a bit ridiculous. We're not that good!

P.S. the only signing i've made is Stephen Jordan on a free transfer at left back.

If your not happy with how good we are, please look at the player stats and comment on where you think we are overrated and give reasons - I cant adjust anything with "we are not that good"

Im finding it hard to get stuck into fm12,i played fm11 on the iphone a hell of a lot but im just not enjoying fm12 as much as i should be.

Im finding the games take a while to play too ive speeded it up as fast as possible but still it seems to drag,any tips on speeding it up?

Cant seem to find some of the players people have mentioned on here like Bruins,i have the dutch leagues loaded and have done searches in the player search and cant find him,also Pablo Mouche and others i cant find.

I know i will like this game alot if i put the hours in but i would be very grateful if people have some hints or tips that might help me :D

Archived