IGNORED

Fm12

Sydneybcfc

<br /><br /><br />

Cobblers.......

Anyone know when it's out on the iPad and if they are anygood on that format?

Not sure when it is out, but I have it on the iphone and it isn't very good on either the iphone/ipod or ipad. There isn't much to the game unfortunately. PC version if you want to play the game in depth .

Good work with the game this year.

Ive started as City and signed Frimpong on load from Arsenal and Orlandi on loan from Swansea.

ABout 8 games in, i drew the Gas in the Carling Cup first round... smashed them 4-1 :)

Fans are very happy with Frimpong signing but Orlandi has only had 1 start.

Think im around mid table. Won a couple, lost a couple and drawn a couple, lost to Port Vale in second round of Cup

I have a good home formation and not a bad line-up though due to injuries its not perfect

-------------------James

Ribiero - Fontaine - Carey - McGivern

----------------Frimpong

-------------Elliot - Kilkenny

Adomah -------------------------- Orlandi

------------------Pitman

Pitman started quite prolific but has tailed off last couple of games so Iv brought maynard in. Sold McCalister for around 80k and sold Lee Johnson for £125k

Fontaine is ball playing defender, Frimpong anchorman, Elliot Box to Box, Kilkenny playmaker

Well City start waged capped so I cleared out

Hunt

Carey

Pitman (£1.1million Shef Weds)

Stewart (who starts injured so had to wait a bit)

Clarkson

Johnson

After a few games Wigan made an offer for Admoah - after some negotiaions I let him go for £2 million

I was then left wandering whether to spend and buy in players or just shuffle everyone at the club up. Playing 4-5-1 with Pitman upfront, Back four McGiven, Fontaine, Tangs, Spence, Midfield of DM Cisse, AML Woolford, AMR Jamal (Bolaise on the bench), Elliott and Milkenny in the middle.

The team have won or drawn every match scoring at least 2 per game. City are either very over stated in the game, or the real team should have us in the Premier League :laughcont: :laughcont:

Have some money in the bank and a nice £35-40k wages per week to play with.

If any of you do think particular players are over stated, can you do me a favour and let me know specifically which stat your refering to.

Also would be decent giving a reason why and a few comparisons with other players, as you can appreciate all this stuff is very subjective.

Any idea when the first patch is out mate?

he agreed to 9k per week with 100k sign on fee for him and his agent, not bad overall, just hope he comes back quicker than predicted

he's on 11.75k for me, but he's worth it. He got 20 goals in 26 league games atm, could've sold him in January for 3.2m + a 20% sell on clause

he's on 11.75k for me, but he's worth it. He got 20 goals in 26 league games atm, could've sold him in January for 3.2m + a 20% sell on clause

Don't make me miss not having Maynard in my team :(

Now Pitman is injured for 2 months, he was my top scorer :badmood:

Archived