IGNORED

Fm12

Sydneybcfc

Are the specs quite high for this game in recent years I haven't even been able to run it on my old laptop, just hopong they release it on the ipad like they did with FM11.

I think I read somewhere that they were expecting to release FM12 on iPad etc before christmas

I'm still in the office so will only get about an hour in tonight, I'll let you all know how I get on,

I did bring in a young striker from everton in on loan before I went to bed because Maynard Beattie and Pitman all got injured leaving me with chambelin and Stead up front, his name was Jose Baxter his stats are decent enough and came off the bench in my 2nd Cardiff game (See previous post about my results) and caused some problems with his pace

• Admin

Got off to a great start like others, winning virtually every game. Then all of a sudden my form just vanished & I went 9 games with just the one victory, shipping goals left, right and centre. I had been using to variations of a formation to try and stop the AI figuring out how to play me but I think they were a little too similar so have changed again and won my first game in 5. Hopefully I can build from there.

currently top the league

although haven't won either of last two.

maynard and pitman both have scored 14 each.

18 games gone!

Sanchez Watt is a great loan signing whilst Kieran Gibbs is even better!

Sign Jamie Proctor from Preston, young and a talent. 100k should seal the deal..

FR

Some great tips and stories yet again!

But some how everyones form seems to dip after a great run, i'd suggest mixing match preperation up a little. Dont concentrate on one thing like teamwork etc. Mix it up and also a BIG thing is to interat with your players a few times a month. Let them know how there form is, or how good there training levels have been or how bad they may have been :disapointed2se:

Mixing the formation is not the only solution! also mix up the fluidity of your squad and change up the actual player positions and ideology's!

And for team selection everyone seems to forget our close neighbours of Weston-Super-Mare are in BSS. A great team to use if just starting your career.

Guys remember to use sights such as FMbase.com and FMscout.com etc... all of these have fantastic blogs and guides that can help your tactical knowledge of FM and also your player knowledge!

COYR :englandsmile4wf::winner_third_h4h:

I got fm12 from steam and now for some reason it doesnt load.

Its my first purchase through steam so im not actually sure whats happening.I have a fm12 icon on my desktop which when double clicked loads up steam and then onto fm12.

At the moment it doesnt wanna load and within a few secounds i get a error message saying "sorry it doesn't work at this time".

My question is why does it load up steam everytime i wanna play this? and is there a way i can just bypass steam all together?

I got fm12 from steam and now for some reason it doesnt load.

Its my first purchase through steam so im not actually sure whats happening.I have a fm12 icon on my desktop which when double clicked loads up steam and then onto fm12.

At the moment it doesnt wanna load and within a few secounds i get a error message saying "sorry it doesn't work at this time".

My question is why does it load up steam everytime i wanna play this? and is there a way i can just bypass steam all together?

u have to go through Steam.....has it installed?

U need to log in Steam and through that it should then load up.

u have to go through Steam.....has it installed?

U need to log in Steam and through that it should then load up.

Yes its installed and has been working everyday since saturday,i have logged into steam and i get a steam error message saying this game is not avaliable at the moment.

Tbh if i knew you had to load up steam everytime you play the game i wouldnt have brought it in the first place,i paid for the game and i expect to play it anytime i wanted.

Yes its installed and has been working everyday since saturday,i have logged into steam and i get a steam error message saying this game is not avaliable at the moment.

Tbh if i knew you had to load up steam everytime you play the game i wouldnt have brought it in the first place,i paid for the game and i expect to play it anytime i wanted.

generally u can play anytime u want......i cant understand that message ur gettting.

maybe restart ur computer see if that helps. cant think wat else to suggest unless there is sumthing wrong wif ur server....

I had this problem, its because there is a patch,

What you need to do on steam is as follows right click the football manager 2012 game on your stead then on the menu click "view downloadable content" next on the menu tabs at the top of this new window click local files, followed by "verifiy integrity of game cache"

this will run then steam will download the patch then you can play again

Right my story so far I've played a few more games tonight and had a mixed bag,

Bristol City 0-1 Nottingham Forest

Doncaster 3-3 Bristol City (was pleased as I was 2-0 down at hslf time so changed tactics and gave an aggresive team talk the lads responed and went 3-2 up only for done to score a 3 yard off side goal in the last minute)

Man City 1-0 Bristol City (Cuo great perforamnce unluck to lose)

Bristol City 1-0 Leicester City (they were top I was 5th)

Millwall 1-1 Bristol City

So the lads are doing ok but injuries are mounting

I've put my City game on hold mid first season as the call of trying non-league football crept up on me.

Started as WSM but struggling mid table as despite my defence now a rock and midfield not bad i can't for the life of me find a striker (in the 7 or so who start at WSM) that can finish. I've been reluctant to release any of the strikers as they are all rated pretty good if not now then good potential but i just can't get goals. Anybody recommend BSS free's bearing in mind im several into a season already so most are probably taken?

I had this problem, its because there is a patch,

What you need to do on steam is as follows right click the football manager 2012 game on your stead then on the menu click "view downloadable content" next on the menu tabs at the top of this new window click local files, followed by "verifiy integrity of game cache"

this will run then steam will download the patch then you can play again

Right my story so far I've played a few more games tonight and had a mixed bag,

Bristol City 0-1 Nottingham Forest

Doncaster 3-3 Bristol City (was pleased as I was 2-0 down at hslf time so changed tactics and gave an aggresive team talk the lads responed and went 3-2 up only for done to score a 3 yard off side goal in the last minute)

Man City 1-0 Bristol City (Cuo great perforamnce unluck to lose)

Bristol City 1-0 Leicester City (they were top I was 5th)

Millwall 1-1 Bristol City

So the lads are doing ok but injuries are mounting

Ahh i will give this a go thankyou very much,wish you would of said earlier ive had to watch my mrs's crap programs on tv ;)

I've put my City game on hold mid first season as the call of trying non-league football crept up on me.

Started as WSM but struggling mid table as despite my defence now a rock and midfield not bad i can't for the life of me find a striker (in the 7 or so who start at WSM) that can finish. I've been reluctant to release any of the strikers as they are all rated pretty good if not now then good potential but i just can't get goals. Anybody recommend BSS free's bearing in mind im several into a season already so most are probably taken?

Evening Sydneybcfc great to see that others are actually testing themselves on FM with tasks and careers such as yours. Check out this small thread on FMbase.co.uk (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/lower-league-managers/84863-free-agents.html) Hope it help's! :innocent06:

:englandsmile4wf::winner_third_h4h:

Morning you mean! :fastasleep: Thanks for that, i tried searching for that last night but couldn't find it. Too many old lists for FM10 and 11. Will check it out when i get home from work this evening.

other thing, i assume your connected to the internet when you tried? as with steam it works as long as you have a internet connection

My season so far is something like 12 wins/2 draws from 14, followed by 1 win in 9, followed by 10 wins/2 draws from 12 including FA Cup wins over Newcastle & Liverpool at Ashton Gate :/

signed any good players?

I paid for 1 player and brought in 4 free transfers and 3 loans (not all in the new team)

right off to the pub but not before my latest set of results,

Bristol City 2-0 Peterborough

West Ham 4-0 Bristol City

Bristol City 2-0 Leeds (Grayson sacked)

Barnsley 1-1 Bristol City

Bristol City 1-1 Blackpool

Currently 6th on 26 points 7th are ipswich on 22 and 2nd are blackpool on 31, I've scored 30 and had 11 against

right really going now but latest results,

Bristol City 0-1 Reading

Derby 0-2 Bristol City

Bristol City 1-0 Ipswich

Brighton 0-1 Bristol City

Bristol City 1-0 Coventry (Kilkenny sent off had to play 70m with 10 men pitman last minute winner)

So its played 19 Won 11 Drawn 5 lost 3 on 38 points 3 off of blackpool in 2nd

I've had to mix the tactics up quite abit in order to keep winning and I've had to chop and change,

Really enjoying it and I am hoping I can keep the form going

Archived