IGNORED

Mcinnes Confirmed As City Boss - Merged Topics

boltonred

Not what I wanted but I'm more than willing to give him time to turn this club around, however, if we get relegated I don't see the majority supporting him for long so he needs to really turn this club around fast or we'll be in league one, probably looking for a new manager again. I don't envy him, that's for sure.

From what I have heard and read, this guy sounds perfect for us.

He will instil discipline and passion into our players - which we so urgently need. Not to mention some better game tactics.

Sunday will be awesome. Big crowd, big club opponents (even if they are struggling a bit this season) and a BIG welcome for Del Boy.

We need a welcome song for him. Any ideas ?

Sad to see them both go, but good luck and best wishes Del and Doc.

Like other saintees, I will be watching for BCFC's results, and hope you guys climb off the bottom and consolidate your position in the championship, which i am sure you will will with Del at the helm. :chant6ez:

Another saints fan here, absolutely gutted but the day was coming. You boys have got yourself a great deal whatever the price is for the two of them. Will be looking out for you boys results now as it's fair to say Bristol City are now my English team. All the best with the season lads and I hope Del and Doc bring you the success in the coming years that they brought to Perth.

Cheers mate good luck to you guys and hope we get a pre season friendly sorted so we can sample the Perth beer!!

Really pleased with this appointment. Del seems like just what we need and with the clear out of the back room staff, hopefully he can shake our overpaid lot out of their slumber!

Nogbad, you are seriously banned from taking anythng that takes photo's to AG!

From what I have heard and read, this guy sounds perfect for us.

He will instil discipline and passion into our players - which we so urgently need. Not to mention some better game tactics.

Sunday will be awesome. Big crowd, big club opponents (even if they are struggling a bit this season) and a BIG welcome for Del Boy.

We need a welcome song for him. Any ideas

Why don't we sing only fools theme? Not that he is a fool of course but because he is our Delboy.

Sad to see both Del and Doc go but knew it was going to happen.

Like other saintees, I will be looking out for BCFC's results and hope that yous climb of the bottom of the leaague and consolidate your position in the championship, which I am sure you will with Del at the helm.

Good luck and best wishes Del and Doc

Thanks for the memories.

Though we are pragmatic about our club I'm down that we've lost our manager and his RH man - and if I believe the R5L report - you got them for £100k. £100k??? Sorry - but that's taking the piss. Your board realised you'd got them and so they compensate us as little as they can as we are but a teensie weensie SPL club - £100k - come on guys and gals - that's c**p - not really happy at on that front.

Very happy with this, the more i read about this guy and what people had to say about him convinced me more and more this appointment was right.

Had the same feeling when GJ was appointed and have that same feeling again now, i think just like GJ was just what we needed at the time del is exactly what we need right now!

Now lets get our backsides down the gate and help the lads get out of this mess! :chant6ez::city::chant6ez:

and here:-

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=1744

well done BCFC. Superb appointment and bienvenido a Sr. McInnes y Sr. Docherty.

Feliz dias.

Felices dias, Havantopia. Or more correctly Los dias felices.

I'm hoping we can get into an argument about Spanish because the forum being this positive is making me feel a little unwell.

It's about the only negative thing I can find to say.

Excellent appointment of one of the most highly thought of management teams in the game. Excellent process and communication by the board. Willing to seek out a candidate in employment and compare him to the applicants. Took their time as they should have. Really happy.

Now hopefully we can put all the strange rumours, agendas and vendettas behind us all, unite behind a candidate the vast majority seem happy with and work together to get us out of the minor trouble we're in.

Well done the board. Well done Steve. Welcome DM and TD.

COYR.

All us City fans have to agree the St Johnstone posters on OTIB really have been a breath of fresh air and we all wish you well in Scotlands top league lads.

Nothing would please me/us more if Bristol City FC and St Johnsone FC can have a pre season freindly down here next summer.

The Saints fans would love the West Country and with all the dignity and freindship they have shown us City fans on here they would be more than welcome.

Make a weekend of it, play the game on a Saturday and we can all have a right good jolly!!!! :hug:

Felices dias, Havantopia. Or more correctly Los dias felices.

I'm hoping we can get into an argument about Spanish because the forum being this positive is making me feel a little unwell.

It's about the only negative thing I can find to say.

Excellent appointment of one of the most highly thought of management teams in the game. Excellent process and communication by the board. Willing to seek out a candidate in employment and compare him to the applicants. Took their time as they should have. Really happy.

Now hopefully we can put all the strange rumours, agendas and vendettas behind us all, unite behind a candidate the vast majority seem happy with and work together to get us out of the minor trouble we're in.

Well done the board. Well done Steve. Welcome DM and TD.

COYR.

I prefer...

tiempos felices.

Archived