IGNORED

Mcinnes Confirmed As City Boss - Merged Topics

boltonred

Though we are pragmatic about our club I'm down that we've lost our manager and his RH man - and if I believe the R5L report - you got them for £100k. £100k??? Sorry - but that's taking the piss. Your board realised you'd got them and so they compensate us as little as they can as we are but a teensie weensie SPL club - £100k - come on guys and gals - that's c**p - not really happy at on that front.

Christ, if that's true, that sounds really low and surprised your chairman would accept that.

I should take that figure with a pinch of salt though, as I reckon we will have paid a lot more than that.

I'm extremely happy with this. The guy I've wanted from day 1. Glad the club did everything by the book, took their time considering multiple candidates and came up with the best choice (in my opinion!)

As someone else has mentioned, I had lost a little bit of love lately, but this has re-ignited my passion.

It feels good to have a positive outlook for our club.

Welcome Del and Doc.

Nothing really to do with Del going to you but if as a few of you have expressed an interest in us here's a clip from only 20 odd years ago (seems like yesterday) - this was a magic game - enjoy. Note a very young Dougie Donnelly. And note the ground is full; Roddy Grant (hero) and the Airdrie goalie (not all Scottish goalies are cr*p)

Though we are pragmatic about our club I'm down that we've lost our manager and his RH man - and if I believe the R5L report - you got them for £100k. £100k??? Sorry - but that's taking the piss. Your board realised you'd got them and so they compensate us as little as they can as we are but a teensie weensie SPL club - £100k - come on guys and gals - that's c**p - not really happy at on that front.

thats just pure speculation surely?!

I heard two figures being bandied around, one was 250k and the other was 500k. I suspect it's between the two and that's fair

The wait was unbearable but worth it - an excellent appointment, congrats and hats off to the board - from everything i have read and heard about del boy i can safely say the spark has been reignited -

the only negative is the Saints guys have lost their general, they have been superb on here and i am sure they will still do well without him.

I was beginning to wonder at times, so much was said about MR :disapointed2se: But fairplay the board have not let us down - well done

:city:

Well the majority had not heard of you prior to city's interest.

However welcome aboard,wish you all the best in your quest to get BCFC back on the right track.

Your saints fans have given you a glowing reference,hope it works out well.

Onward and upwards.

Nothing really to do with Del going to you but if as a few of you have expressed an interest in us here's a clip from only 20 odd years ago (seems like yesterday) - this was a magic game - enjoy. Note a very young Dougie Donnelly. And note the ground is full; Roddy Grant (hero) and the Airdrie goalie (not all Scottish goalies are cr*p)

.... and, ironically, Owen Coyle playing for Aidrie

Sad to see them both go, but good luck and best wishes Del and Doc.

Like other saintees, I will be watching for BCFC's results, and hope you guys climb off the bottom and consolidate your position in the championship, which i am sure you will will with Del at the helm. :chant6ez:

and i will defo lookout for yours to see how you do without them hope you carry on doing well great to have good posts from another teams supporters you are a credit to your club

I prefer...

tiempos felices.

Though both expressions are equally fine, my expression has more higher-level experience and for that reason I feel you are naive to use such an up-and-coming expression with admittedly a strong recent history but at a much lower level of Spanish. For this reason, I dont feel your expression is suitable for the level of Spanish we are currently using.

Ahh...this feels more like it...

Though both expressions are equally fine, my expression has more higher-level experience and for that reason I feel you are naive to use such an up-and-coming expression with admittedly a strong recent history but at a much lower level of Spanish. For this reason, I dont feel your expression is suitable for the level of Spanish we are currently using.

Ahh...this feels more like it...

True they were not my first choice, i really hope Derek & Tony do well for us and all the best lads. Lets really get behing the lads Sunday everybody!!!!!

Archived