IGNORED

Mcinnes Confirmed As City Boss - Merged Topics

boltonred

Got to be happy. A manager with plenty of energy and certainly has proven he knows how to organise a team and maximise their potential.

OK, no English experience, but I'll give him the benefit of any doubt.

He needs to start by laying it on the line to our nancy-boy players ... then lets all get stuck in.

phecking gutted :(

That is all.

Thank you for all of your posts over the last few days, (all of you)

I'm sure I speak for the majority of our supporters when I say that I hope you all stick around on here as it's been fun to read sensible posts (We have a group of Crapdiff fans who are decent too)

I'm genuinely unexcited. City this year and last have got me so down with them it's going to take a while before the interest comes back. I still care I';m still here, but yeah, it's a big step up for him, a step into the unknown for us, and I just hope he's one of the few good scottish imports that we've seen over the past few years.

Derek McInnes, i'd never heard of you before you were linked to us, but the fact that St Johnstone fans have been on here since then, and have only had good things to say about you, means you must be alright.

Welcome to the club, here's hoping for good things.

Massive credit to the Saints fans who have been nothing but brilliant on here, and gracious in their loss. I hope whoever comes in to replace him brings you as much success as you've had.

This is good news. The appointment of his assistant as well is a good sign. Complete change of personnel. Noone at the club is now secure in their position. Coaches,Physios, Players all need to up their game.

There is only one way out of this damn hard work. Everything I have read about this guy from his playing career to his managerial career tells me he has the nouse and the work ethic to turn this team around.

Derek McInnes, i'd never heard of you before you were linked to us, but the fact that St Johnstone fans have been on here since then, and have only had good things to say about you, means you must be alright.

Welcome to the club, here's hoping for good things.

Massive credit to the Saints fans who have been nothing but brilliant on here, and gracious in their loss. I hope whoever comes in to replace him brings you as much success as you've had.

Another saints fan here, absoloutely gutted Del and Tony have left, but you boys have got yourself a great deal whatever the price is. All the best in your season and will be looking out for your results as I think it's fair Bristol City will be my English team now! Hope he brings your boys the same success as he did us, all the best lads.

Another saints fan here, absolutely gutted but the day was coming. You boys have got yourself a great deal whatever the price is for the two of them. Will be looking out for you boys results now as it's fair to say Bristol City are now my English team. All the best with the season lads and I hope Del and Doc bring you the success in the coming years that they brought to Perth.

Well now it's a done deal the first thing i have to say is i got it wrong!!I thought you guys would go for Robins, still pleased to be proved wrong, as you guys now have a very talented young manager.It is with a bit of sadness tonight but I wish you well and hope you Bristol City treat Del and Doc well, and like Wee John,Ghostie and others I am definitely gonna take in a match when i can, infact i run a Supporters team so maybe we can set up a Double header!! .

I will not be on this board too much i would imagine, I will pop in from time to time and will be looking out for BCFC results with interest and if any of your supporters teams fancies the above challenge , just ask!!All the best guys, im sure Del and Tony will steer yous away from the bottom end of the League for now!!!

LARKY!!!

Archived