IGNORED

Mcinnes Confirmed As City Boss - Merged Topics

boltonred

Thats brilliant.

If any Saints fans read this, what sort of relationship does he like to have with the fans, will he mind all this "del boy" banter. Does he like interacting with the fans etc?

He's very much a fans man,and shows great interest in supporters clubs etc,he and Doc are both great sports and love a laugh! Enjoy!!He will do brilliantly for you,given time and space from the board.

Finally a positive day on the forum.

Next stop we average 1.4 points a game to get us to 55 points and probable safety.

Other point....... Is there a Mrs Delboy and junior Delboys, are they Bristol bound ? We don't need another Hartley situation.

Other than that, our team against Brum should be ready to run through a brick wall, excitement at the Gate.

Great Expectations.

Try this Delboy

That's brilliant! Any chance you could get a photo of it outside the 3 Lions?

I'm absolutely buzzing - and I haven't felt like this for a good couple of years following the City. Not sure if I can afford to trek down from London to the Gate on Sunday but if I can, I will be there.

Great to see the supporters united like this again. I cannot stress enough that we've got to be patient as there's a lot of work to do, but it feels like there's hope now after a really miserable 18 months.

Do you reckon that banner would be at the game against Brum? What a great sight that'd be for the new man and the team as they walk out onto the Ashton Gate pitch.

Finally a positive day on the forum.

Next stop we average 1.4 points a game to get us to 55 points and probable safety.

Other point....... Is there a Mrs Delboy and junior Delboys, are they Bristol bound ? We don't need another Hartley situation.

Other than that, our team against Brum should be ready to run through a brick wall, excitement at the Gate.

Great Expectations.

He's married with 3 sons, I believe.

I assume that they'll all move down, as that is far too big a family unit to do otherwise.

Great to read how highly rated Del is by my fellow Saintees - not sure if he would have been so popular last season when we finished lowest scorers in the whole of Britain (sorry).

Still that was then - since the SAS signed (our lethal strike force, leave alone) we've become an attractive, attacking team.

McInnes will be a good manager for you, then move on to West Brom!

Perhaps not but at £31.99 each - for a T-shirt - they're beyond me mate. Maybe Santa can bring me one for Xmas.

They're not, the firm printing them has cocked up with the pricing. Right now before they're mass-produced, they're maximum £21 each or two for £37. I've ordered 4 at this price and can happily order more for anyone who wants one, you just can't order at that website yet as the price is incorrect.

Archived