IGNORED

Mcinnes Confirmed As City Boss - Merged Topics

boltonred

Got a really good feeling about this appointment, so a massive welcome to Del and Doc.

Just hope this doesn't effect the progress that St Johnstone have made under them. From what we've witnessed on here, the saintees are some top notch fans and deserve any success they get, so I'll be watching their results from now on and all the best to them for the future. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

McInnes didn't start off as, but he became, my favoured candidate for the job here.

Others could have done the job, but I'm excited by the way he might get the best from some players who we know haven't been playing to their potential. With a few canny signings, I'm really positive about what we can achieve. We have some good players here - although you'd never have known it recently!

As the old saying (sort of) went: McInnes Is Good For You.

(Apologies if someone else has done that weak pun)

Congratulation on getting a fantastic manager, Del and Doc will be sorely missed in Perth. Hope he does as good a job for city as he did for us. Now more importantly can you recommend any good managers to lead the saints to success???? All the best BCFC

Oh no.. that is a dangerous question on this board. Just when we were all getting back together too.

Hopefully we'll have a pre-season friendly and you'll be watching us in Europe next year from your place safe in the Championship. Take care guys and gals - and look after Del and Doc.

Just like to say firstly welcome to Del & Doc & now big thanks to our FRIENDS from SJ wish you all the best of luck hope we get to play those friendly games I for one will look out for your results think you have a exile branch of SJ fans

Having a sombre moment now that the realisation has kicked in that Del and Doc have left. Now it's our turn to stew!!

Will defo be looking out for the BCFC scores from now on. Del will be a fricking legend at your club. Heard Jamie McAllister on Radio Scotland bigging up the club "a sleeping giant" as he put it. Match made in heaven!

Having a sombre moment now that the realisation has kicked in that Del and Doc have left. Now it's our turn to stew!!

Will defo be looking out for the BCFC scores from now on. Del will be a fricking legend at your club. Heard Jamie McAllister on Radio Scotland bigging up the club "a sleeping giant" as he put it. Match made in heaven!

You going to Tannadump Wendy?? and if so are you bring that lush DundeeBarry along with ya?

It's eight twenty nine, Wednesday 19th October.

I've just checked the Championship League table.

What's going on?

Derek McInnes has been in charge for over three hours, and we're still bottom.

Let's hope the over opinionated ones on this forum are having a few days off, or there could be rumblings of discontent in the corridors of cyber space.

Come on wee man, do your magic.

Give us a sign.

Good luck Mr McInnes.

Archived