IGNORED

Barnsley V City Match Thread

DaveF

Given the stick Maynard was getting from some muppets on here, that is probably sarcastic rather than ironic.

Great win, great winner.

He didn't deserve stick for being crap for the entire season? He missed a load of chances today too, McInnes (we assume) was about to take him off. Let's not pretend he's back to his best either. I hope this is the beginning of a hot streak for him. People shouldn't go overboard either way in the cold light of day.

However, currently delighted.

I dont give a shit about the performance or the way we scrapped for it, its 3 priceless points, and ultimately we got them. We can all grumble about the performance of various players, and I did, but all we all want and need is for City to get out of the bottom fourand survive. Everything else is secondary.

Well done City, well done to the fans who went, now lets build on it, we're still in the hunt to escape the drop... turn the Gate into a fortress from Saturday onwards and lets get a result from the 'appy 'Ammers Tuesday

He doesn't deserve the sort of shit you and others have been spitting out.

Fkin hypocrites.

How is anyone a hypocrite when all people have done is opined that on current form Maynard didn't deserve to play? He now has scored his first goal in 11 games and I'm delighted he has, but that doesn't make the earlier assertion wrong.

Now he's off the mark, some confidence should come back to him and I'd start him on Tuesday as well. Maybe with the confidence coming back he wont miss two sitters like he did earlier in this game.

COYR!

I dont give a shit about the performance or the way we scrapped for it, its 3 priceless points, and ultimately we got them. We can all grumble about the performance of various players, and I did, but all we all want and need is for City to get out of the bottom fourand survive. Everything else is secondary.

Well done City, well done to the fans who went, now lets build on it, we're still in the hunt to escape the drop... turn the Gate into a fortress from Saturday onwards and lets get a result from the 'appy 'Ammers Tuesday

Its a rare occurrence Bucks, but I fully agree with you on this.

The 3 points was everything.

Sensible debate and criticism is sound.

Shit and bile isn't.

Nothing but a bunch of hypocritical muppets - WHEN Maynard starts scoring again, they'll all be out saying how he's worth 7m etc etc etc

There couldn't have been a better end to that game, made a lot of people look just what they are, idiots.

See what I did there - sound debate and criticism......................NOT.

But it's all some understand, sad shites.

ANYWAY, great win and even better was the way in which the team finished the game and came back from the equaliser - promising sign that we're on the way back, as is Maynard.

Hahah oh the irony. I'm right you're all wrong.

Archived