IGNORED

Barnsley V City Match Thread

DaveF

Bit of team news from SSN:

Basement club City are still without Louis Carey and Jamie McAllister but Cole Skuse will be available for the trip to south Yorkshire.

The full-back was withdrawn at half-time during the 2-0 defeat to Birmingham last time out complaining of blurred vision.

But he was given the all-clear following a trip to hospital and is available to new boss Derek McInnes as he bids to end the Robins' winless streak that stretches back to 17 August.

OK, I don't follow Barnsley. Doesn't matter though. Our players aren't good enough

You might want to reflect on what you just said.

You thought that an ex-player of ours would score against us even though he isn't playing.

You think that we will lose even though you don't know anything about the opposition.

Our players could be godawful but if they are playing the Dog and Duck Sunday League team then they are good enough to win.

Your glass half-empty position is quite depressing. I hope you have other walks of life where you can be positive about something (anything).

david james I believe is one of the reasons why we are awful at the back. He doesn't seem to give any confidence or positivity to our defenders or even encourage them like basso used to, he just stays on his line for 90 minutes. I've never rated him and wasn't that happy when he joined us.

Archived