IGNORED

Barnsley V City Match Thread

DaveF

How the hell is Maynard still getting in the side before Pitman?

Fair question, hope Del's seen a compilation of Pitman's goals last season.

Most strikers would expect to be 'rested' after going 10 games without a goal.

Interesting if we get a penalty.

Set up Adomah and unlucky to slip after rounding the keeper. Sounds like he's doing ok - giving their defence a hard time.

Plus he's a far better player than Pitman when playing up front on his own, despite popular opinion - and McInnes appears to agree, so that's good enough for me.

Strikers are judged in the goals column.

Plus he's a far better player than Pitman when playing up front on his own, despite popular opinion - and McInnes appears to agree, so that's good enough for me.

Yet Pitman's movement is better and he's also far better at bringing other players in to the game.

Plus he scores goals.

Anyway, have we tried playing Pitman up front on his own recently?

Let's hope Maynard notches a couple today, by the law of averages he must be due to.

Well what I meant was potentially nasty. I imagine him to be pretty horrible in the dressing room if you've not pulled your weight.

But nasty little Scottish man sounded a lot better than potentially nasty little Scottish man!

Crikey, we're all quick to bite in here today aren't we? That being said, us winning has given me a nose bleed!

On another note us moving above Doncaster is not all good news as Coventry are the team beating them putting us no closer to the safety zone as they stay 5 points clear of us and Watford are also winning which doesn't help us either.

We really need a draw for the Cov, Donny match today and Watford a loss because if we don't win and those scores stay the same we're going to be a lot further behind.

Archived