IGNORED

Barnsley V City Match Thread

DaveF

Couldn't care less, if we win enough games then it won't matter. Barnsley just missed a sitter, hopefully that will get us going in this half!

True, but it would be nice not to be bottom at the end of the day, and the more points the teams around us drop, the easier it is for us to get out of the bottom three.

No, it's the Maynard who has taken the piss out of the club for far too long and isn't doing what he's paid to do, score goals.

'Taking the piss out of the club' - what are you on, can I have some? I personally think that he struggles as a lone striker and is out of form so would probably drop him for a couple of games but to question his commitment is ridiculous - when will people learn that bad form does not always equate to 'bad attitude big time Charlie'?

This is the same Maynard who had the assist and helped create our goal? That Maynard. The one everyone wants to drop, because he hasnt scored despite us winning at present and teeing up Alby for said goal, and is getting the shots and doing everything asked of him, against previous weeks criticisms from most on here?

Are you all nuts?

I never suggested he should be dropped. but i might still be nuts, that is for others to judge.

True, but it would be nice not to be bottom at the end of the day, and the more points the teams around us drop, the easier it is for us to get out of the bottom three.

A draw between Donny & Coventry is the best result for us. It will leave us bottom but we would pick up points on both

Indeed. At this moment I am putting all my energy and worries into hoping we hold on, as far as I am concerned there could be an apocalypse outside and I don't think I'd notice let alone the Donny score!

'Taking the piss out of the club' - what are you on, can I have some? I personally think that he struggles as a lone striker and is out of form so would probably drop him for a couple of games but to question his commitment is ridiculous - when will people learn that bad form does not always equate to 'bad attitude big time Charlie'?

You can have an opinion of course. He led the club along all the while making soundbites about signing a new contract, and never had any intention of doing so. This bad form you speak of is horrendous, missing open goals and failing to score game after game in my opinion equates to his heart isn't in it. Let someone else have a go, I never said he had a bad attitude, I'm saying he doesn't want to be at the club, and therefore he doesn't give everything to the cause.

You can have an opinion of course. He led the club along all the while making soundbites about signing a new contract, and never had any intention of doing so. This bad form you speak of is horrendous, missing open goals and failing to score game after game in my opinion equates to his heart isn't in it. Let someone else have a go, I never said he had a bad attitude, I'm saying he doesn't want to be at the club, and therefore he doesn't give everything to the cause.

If he didn't want to be at the club then why didn't he put in a transfer request, which would have almost certainly facilitated his move away from the club in the summer?

A draw between Donny & Coventry is the best result for us. It will leave us bottom but we would pick up points on both

Mathematically that's right, but the boost to moral to the players when getting off the bottom might be worth even more.

So that he his harrying the Barnsley defence, helped set up our goal and is having attempts and doing all the things he should be doing this game isnt enough? What would placate you all Double Hattricks every game between now and Xmas?

The bloodlust on here is terrible

One game and he's your hero, where's he been. He's been shite most of the season.

Just a coincidence then he's been complete tosh since he decided his future layed else where.

Archived