IGNORED

Anything Still Possible?

Aipearcey

Exactly...fighting amongst ourselves is also partially responsible for all of it! So can we just move on NOW!

Most of us are trying to , there's only one poster who keeps harking back to GJ and placing unrealistic hopes of 10 game unbeaten runs on the new boss.

You must mean Johnson because he was the one who failed to strengthen the squad the season after the play-off final and that's when the rot set in That short-sightedness eventually cost him and Millen their jobs and was a significant factor in Coppell walking away.

didnt Johnsons signings finish in the top 10 every season in this league?

from the above logic. if Millen had been successfull as you predicted he would be then that would of been down to Johnson too.

For once you are right. this mess is mainly down to the lack of strengthening after Wembley, and is undoubtly the main reason Coppell bailed out. The board then ****** it right up appointing the useless Millen, despite seeing what novice managers did in the Tinnion era (of which he held a supporting role, as he did in GJ's era).

Neither Millen OR Johnson could attract decent players tyo the Gate, for whatever reason, and this seasons debacle was pre ordained, specially as we saw previews of it all last season.

Survival is the only priority. Anyone who thinks we can make a promotion run is highly optimistic. Battling results like yesterday will go a long way to ensure survival.

As long as we are outside the bottom four, before the last game, then thats a result. It will still take a couple of seasons at least to turn City into a promotion seeking side.

Del McInnes is the start we need to properly rebuild this club, from the ground up. Lets all hope the club take it in both hands.

Spot on.

Cor blimey, Bucks that twice inside two days that I've agreed with you. What's the world coming to..............facepalm.gif

For once you are right. this mess is mainly down to the lack of strengthening after Wembley, and is undoubtly the main reason Coppell bailed out. The board then ****** it right up appointing the useless Millen, despite seeing what novice managers did in the Tinnion era (of which he held a supporting role, as he did in GJ's era).

Neither Millen OR Johnson could attract decent players tyo the Gate, for whatever reason, and this seasons debacle was pre ordained, specially as we saw previews of it all last season.

Survival is the only priority. Anyone who thinks we can make a promotion run is highly optimistic. Battling results like yesterday will go a long way to ensure survival.

As long as we are outside the bottom four, before the last game, then thats a result. It will still take a couple of seasons at least to turn City into a promotion seeking side.

Del McInnes is the start we need to properly rebuild this club, from the ground up. Lets all hope the club take it in both hands.

Spot on.

Cor blimey, Bucks that twice inside two days that I've agreed with you. What's the world coming to..............facepalm.gif

You agree with all of it? OK as long as we're clear !

It may seem like I'm getting carried away after only one win, but if we were to be as good as teams like palace and hull in the first 3rd of the season for the rest of the season is the play-offs possible?

I would be happy if we can avoid relegation. That could be difficault but I hope we can make it. Top six are not in my mind after only 2 wins.

The West Ham game will be a pivotal moment on OTIB.

A win = only finishing as champions will do, even 2nd would be a tad disappointing.

Lose = start preparing for Southend on a Tuesday night next season.

A heavy defeat = What unemployed managers have we seen looking at properties in Clifton this week?

This is why we all love OTIB

The West Ham game will be a pivotal moment on OTIB.

A win = only finishing as champions will do, even 2nd would be a tad disappointing.

Lose = start preparing for Southend on a Tuesday night next season.

A heavy defeat = What unemployed managers have we seen looking at properties in Clifton this week?

This is why we all love OTIB

Summed up to perfection. It is very daft how people can think like this.

If it's a draw, nothing will be mentioned apart from me as I will be chuffed with a point!

If anyone's even expecting a result at West Ham on Tuesday then I'll be surprised. We've got a long, tough season ahead of us and we simply must survive. I'm delighted with the win yesterday but it's only one game against limited opposition so any talk of the play offs is absolutely laughable. Some supporters really make me cringe at times. I hope Del will lead us to safety and if we put on a good performance at West Ham on Tues that'll do for me - any points will be a fantastic bonus.

Why are you making things up? Show me a post of mine where I say Millen was useless.

Back up what you say.

Back this one up in your guise as the 'sage'. Last season after we failed to score against Palarse in our 2 games as the 'sage' you said 'Palace are dead meat, they are down, by far the worst team in the division'. Once more evidence of your breach of your use of the word 'sage'.

Sage are also the makers of some of the best fly fishing rods in the world (I have one and can recommend them). So perhaps you should resign as the 'sage' because you are woeful at it and portray yourself as 'sage' as in fishing rods it's far more realistic and honest.

in fact I have just found this:-

The Sage's Natural Overleaves

Sages want the eyes of the world to be focused upon them. They love to be the center of attention, and to be in the limelight. They desire to be suave, polished, classy, and graceful in their behavior. Sages can be very much into loving themselves. They want everything coming in to them, and nothing going out. They often use, exploit, and manipulate other people in order to get what they want. In a manner of speaking, Sages view themselves as the center of the universe. That is, they are very subjective about everything — they consider how events in their lives relate to themselves personally: "What does this mean to me? How does this affect me?"

At an extreme, Sages tend to live in their own dreamy fantasy world. Sages often fall prey to their own imaginations, and are victims of their own delusions. They have a hard time facing reality. They are prone to think that the real world works like their imaginary world. Obviously this can get them into trouble when this proves not to be the case.

**** me, it's in black and white you dimwited orangutang.

Here's a clue, read the post that you say is "spot on". Then put your cock away, log off, leave the house and find a life.

Its mine own fault. I didn't read Bucks post thoroughly enough.

Now you can whip me some more.............................rofl2br.gif.

Second line down robbored, then your response to this was 'spot on'

thankyou and :mf_sleep:

Responsible for what exactly?.

I said partially responsible!

For the position we are in...! Relatively easy to follow I thought!

Do you want to argue that too, wouldn't that be ironic!..

We have a win a new manager and a team that is'nt as bad as some may have us believe, so perhaps the time for recrimination has passed

I said partially responsible!

For the position we are in...! Relatively easy to follow I thought!

Do you want to argue that too, wouldn't that be ironic!..

We have a win a new manager and a team that is'nt as bad as some may have us believe, so perhaps the time for recrimination has passed

As far as the recriminations are concerned you are lecturing the wrong person. i'll tell you what I won't argue with you but I will make my excuses. I never voted for Millen, I never signed any of the players, I never picked the team, I never selected the tactics, I never made a single substitution but i'm partially responsible, apparently.

PS. I couldn't be happier with the new manager, a very brave appointment from the board and the best of luck to both.

I see your not replying to me robbored? wonder why..

He wont , he didn't reply to me when I pointed out that he was agreeing to a poster who said Millen was useless and could not attract decent players.

As SC_Red has said , it's all a wind up.

Archived