IGNORED

Centre Half

GrahamC

Its a hard one, I have never rated tangs, even when he was at derby! Just isn't a footballer.

Funny how people see football differently. I think Tangs has been one of our better players this season. He was shaky in the first half on Sunday but played much better second.

We're not overloaded with decent CB's, so I wouldn't go offloading someone who's only 23 and is highly likely to improve further.

Funny how people see football differently. I think Tangs has been one of our better players this season. He was shaky in the first half on Sunday but played much better second.

We're not overloaded with decent CB's, so I wouldn't go offloading someone who's only 23 and is highly likely to improve further.

Completely agree, whilst I think a CB is needed, I still think whether or not a new CB is bought in nyatanga will play a huge part this season.

Nyatanga will be great asset when he has cut out the errors he is prone to, but he is young and will get better with the right coaching, discarding players that are still developing is foolhardy, after all that is why we have coaches is it not?

Absolutely after all we have only been waiting best part of a decade for a good coach.

Nyatanga will be great asset when he has cut out the errors he is prone to, but he is young and will get better with the right coaching, discarding players that are still developing is foolhardy, after all that is why we have coaches is it not?

This is all I hear! but he nevers seems to does he?

But he has improved this season?!

If he carries on improving he'll be a terrific defender

I really haven't seen anything to say he has improved. The only thing I see, is that he plays useless balls over the top for nicky to run onto, and it either goes out for a throw in or a goal kick? another thing is that he looks incredibly uncomfortable on the ball, it looks as though he treats the ball as a hot potato! he's not good enough, simple.

He's a defender... His defending has been excellent this season.

In the champ/prem, for a defender you need to have more to your game than just kicking out to row z. You need to be able to pass, control and have great awareness, plus pace. He doesn't have any of that! like a said before, he is a average league 1 defender at best.

In the champ/prem, for a defender you need to have more to your game than just kicking out to row z. You need to be able to pass, control and have great awareness, plus pace. He doesn't have any of that! like a said before, he is a average league 1 defender at best.

he does have a tendancy to lump it - but he has'nt been doing it that much.

Well, you're wrong.

He has his faults and I get very frustrated watching him play long balls but he does have the ability to pass the ball as evidenced during the Reading game where he was excellent.

He definitely does have pace, he's strong in te air, he has a decent first touch and is a fantastic tackler.

The kid is 23 and as Esmond alluded to, with some superior coaching from Doherty and co we will see less and less long aimless punts from Lewin.

Lewin has been our best defensive performer over the course of this season and his partnership with Liam is getting better and better.

and along with several other players at AG have been crying out for some quality coaching to turn the raw talent into the finished article, when was the last time that happened at AG?.

Well, you're wrong.

He has his faults and I get very frustrated watching him play long balls but he does have the ability to pass the ball as evidenced during the Reading game where he was excellent.

He definitely does have pace, he's strong in te air, he has a decent first touch and is a fantastic tackler.

The kid is 23 and as Esmond alluded to, with some superior coaching from Doherty and co we will see less and less long aimless punts from Lewin.

Lewin has been our best defensive performer over the course of this season and his partnership with Liam is getting better and better.

I'm wrong? I respect your opinion as its not factual. But IMO he doesn't have those abilities.

Archived