IGNORED

Centre Half

GrahamC

Jordan, with the greatest of respect, your reputation on this forum is for picking a fight with whoever is closest followed closely by attempting to take some moral high ground so as not to 'stoop to their level'. Personally it's quite tiresome, I would assume others think so too judging by responses from all quarters over a long period of time, but obviously I should make clear this is just my opinion, for fear of some typically high brow reprisal.

Pretty sure you've been the only person in this thread throwing insults about. TBH, I can't be bothered to stoop to your immature (Calling another poster a "Thick shit" whilst spelling every other word wrong) and childish ways any more. I don't think there is a reasonable person on this forum that thinks you have brought anything worthwhile or positive to it(Not professing to have done so myself) and your reputation is so low as a poster after your "I earn more in a year than you in a life time (Ever the mathematician as that would imply you're on over £700k a year) that I no longer really need to destroy your terrible arguments. You'll be added to the ignore list immediately little girl, I politely request you do the same.

You know my name. Come find me from behind your Pseudonym (Look it up if you don't get it.) if that's how you wanna play it. I've fried bigger fish than an illiterate dreamer.

What i said about my wage structure was arrogant of me and i was wrong to bring it up, im happy to admit when ive made a mistake in the hope of becoming a better person, as thats how people learn, none of us are perfect and that is a fact! you may be more intelligent than me, but i can still see right through you and i wont hold back in telling people what i think of them, thats just me in general! i dont come on here to pick fights with anyone, which is a fault you have, although you cant see it, other people can! walst you seem like you could do with being knocked down a peg or two, i wont waste my time and effort as its just isnt worth it! its not as if i have to see you every day at work, its not as if you play any part in my life what so ever which is a huge blessing i must say! so i will let you carry on doing what you do, winding people up and maybe 1 day you'll do it to the wrong person and come un stuck! maybe then you will learn just what kind of knob you really are! oh and i accept your invitation to put me on ignore, now do us all a favour and bog off!

What i said about my wage structure was arrogant of me and i was wrong to bring it up, im happy to admit when ive made a mistake in the hope of becoming a better person, as thats how people learn, none of us are perfect and that is a fact! you may be more intelligent than me, but i can still see right through you and i wont hold back in telling people what i think of them, thats just me in general! i dont come on here to pick fights with anyone, which is a fault you have, although you cant see it, other people can! walst you seem like you could do with being knocked down a peg or two, i wont waste my time and effort as its just isnt worth it! its not as if i have to see you every day at work, its not as if you play any part in my life what so ever which is a huge blessing i must say! so i will let you carry on doing what you do, winding people up and maybe 1 day you'll do it to the wrong person and come un stuck! maybe then you will learn just what kind of knob you really are! oh and i accept your invitation to put me on ignore, now do us all a favour and bog off!

Not taking sides here as all antagonists are to blame.

Obviously many have not read the forum rules. Personal attacks are not permitted and simply makes the precipitants look a little dim witted. Resorting to personal abuse reflects a serious lack of debating skills.

Try to leave it out. Please.

Not taking sides here as all antagonists are to blame.

Obviously many have not read the forum rules. Personal attacks are not permitted and simply makes the precipitants look a little dim witted. Resorting to personal abuse reflects a serious lack of debating skills.

Try to leave it out. Please.

The problem is, there are one or two idiots on here (not naming names) that court this sort of response because they purposely make daft wild allegations, or really poor thought out controversial posts, or plain go fishing for this sort of reaction. I can only come to the conclusion they actually enjoy it. The mods are v good at spotting this sort of baiting, and is the reason that the posters who in turn go on to abuse these idiots (yourself included) seldom get banned!

Deal done for a centre half from another Championship club on loan with view to permanent move in January, apparently......

City are in a good run now. Dont think its panic with new players in defence. Ok, Nyatanga is not a good passer and the lb is alittle bit of slow. But Mcgivern was the one who put the ball to Albert and then to NM , score. Vs Milwall. Thinks the defence looks alright since DM took over. Then we have Macca, Wilson. Ribs and Edwards. DM knows what to do.

It's not hard to pass a football 5 or 10 yards and all pros can do that

Lee t is talking out of his backside again

If a player like cisse came short like against millwall then there isn't a problem tanga job isn't to create or knock a 30 yard Pass to feet it's is to defend which he has been one of our beat this season

The bickering is just typical of what's wrong with our fans mentality things are going right so o e or two have to look for something to knock

It's not hard to pass a football 5 or 10 yards and all pros can do that

Lee t is talking out of his backside again

If a player like cisse came short like against millwall then there isn't a problem tanga job isn't to create or knock a 30 yard Pass to feet it's is to defend which he has been one of our beat this season

The bickering is just typical of what's wrong with our fans mentality things are going right so o e or two have to look for something to knock

COYR!!!

Deal done for a centre half from another Championship club on loan with view to permanent move in January, apparently......

Everyone seems to accept that GrahamC is a reliable source, but now we won't be signing anyone until January, perhaps he could reveal who the mystery player was?

Does not compute.

EX reliable source! made it up for the crack

I think the loan deal for O'Brien was definitely on but it seems Leeds probably scuppered it at a late stage by wanting a permanent deal, at the end of the loan, to be arranged at the same time.

City didn't want to commit to that at this stage, Leeds didn't want him to go otherwise, so the deal was called off very late on, possibly because Leeds had 'moved the goalposts'.

I might be wrong but that's my take from reading the relevant threads on here, in which case Graham would have been correct and acting in good faith at the time he posted.

Archived