IGNORED

Centre Half

GrahamC

Sorry. As Jordan pointed out i meant a link to any evidence that we had completed a deal for a CB. Do we have a name for this CB and a link to suggest this is more than just a rumor?

Graham doesn't do 'rumours' - he isn't going to supply a link or a name on here but if he says he thinks something is happening, it almost certainly is. Assume the name will be revealed by the club sooner rather than later.

The trouble is, when we were finishing in the top10 every season, the fans were asking more of the players so it was harder for them to impress us. But now it seems as though the fans have accepted where we are and are happy with pretty much anything! Nyatanga would of got much more stick if he was playing in the play off season.

When we had the Beckham vision of Jamie McCombe at centre back? I'd rather have Nyatanga personally.

if it is Cranie, then it sort of fits the profile that Del & Doc worked on at St Johstone and have started with here. Talented players whose careers have stalled some what a la Pearson. I suppose a good example of this might be Jody Morris at St Johstone. Del & Doc obviously have the talent to bring out the best from such players and if it works it can be a great way not to waste so much money as in the past.

I agree, the sad thing is most of it comes from a certain poster who obviously has nothing better to do with his time other than wind up OTIB members in the hope that he gets a reaction! some would call it childish, rude, arrogant...I call it JT!!

You are not helping the situation are you?

This has got to be the worst thread ever... talk about blinkered. Listen to yourselves squabling...It's like a bunch of old fisher wifes...honestly. 'I think this...you said that...I want respect...blah,blah,blah, blah, blah.' :disapointed2se:

I'm afraid we're breeding a nation of old fisher wives! It's the new way don't you know. Now has anybody seen my haircare products and fake tan?

So to summarise, Nyatanga in 'Not The Best Centre-Half in The World Shocker' and 'OTIB Descending into Petty Name-Calling and Childishness Surprise: Jordan Tansley Blamed'. This will surely displace the failed appeal of those cricketers, the England Rugby leak and Man City being crap in europe from the back pages of the red tops

Ps I hope we don't sign Martin Cranie

Agreed, and people tend to forget that he's still just 23 and improving.

He's played over 30 times for Wales and has 200+ league appearances at a very decent level and you don't have those stats at that age by being crap.

I think over the last 12 months or so, and until recently, he had gone backwards.

Mind you, that does seem to have been the case for all of our players under Millen.

Scum? and then proceed to threaten some sort of fight? I couldn't bring myself to meet you little guy, Hitting Children and retards goes against my morals... You can decide which you are.

You're a sad little boy aren't you. Run along to your imaginary well paid job..

I believe you two are still talking about this crap. Sit back, have a look Spudskis picture and thank the lord for the female form!

I used to see her regularly...she drank in the local pub, The pack horse in Affetside. Them's gynormous...lovely girl though, real head turner, apart from going out with that greaseball from Portugal.

False, just like the hair gelled one. :disapointed2se:

Can't understand beautiful women ruining their bodies in that way........but then the young uns would think it is the norm.

BCAGFC

I think over the last 12 months or so, and until recently, he had gone backwards.

I appreciate that's your opinion but personally I find that staggering. When Lewin joined us he was regularly at fault for individual errors leading to goals and quite possibly a factor towards Gary's downfall. Since he came back from Peterborough he's been a different player & his lapses in concentration that he was so accustomed to when he was first signed have been largely wiped out.

what do you mean imply?? I will return it....maybe not in the same condition as I recieved it....but you would get it back

I do not doubt your integrity sir, but the mere fact you are willing to return it in its "altered" state, would deter all but the most depraved gas head from lending it in the first case.

Archived