IGNORED

Let That Be A Warning

Welcome To The Jungle

Still think it's gonna be extremely tough to stave off relegation. Quietly confident but can't dare get to complacent. Would settle for 20th spot to be honest. Play offs are hugely way off the mark.

We are 7 points clear of two of the relegation zones.. We'll comfortably rise to mid table by the season end. Keep the faith!

Seems complacency came in a bit today, full credit that we fought back from 2 down (with a bit of help from them). We have to keep going 100% in every game.

Also, out the bottom 3...3 points vs borogh on Saturday could see us start to soar

We where lucky today.

Long may the honeymoon continue before the lazy overpaid spoiled bastards goes for a cheaper chick.

Not joking I'm afraid.

I think the biggest test is still to come. As Del said in this post match interview ' Teams have done their homework on us, and won't let us play the way we like too'.

We will now need to see whether we can still win games with a plan B or C.

I was expecting us to start 442 tonight with Pitman partnering Maynard...and either Cisse or Elliot on the bench.

We've still got tough times ahead. Time will tell.

Just got back! We didn't win OK but it is still a massive improvement from what we were seeing about a month or so ago. We played all the football we were always looking to pass the ball. We came up against a good defense who kept our main assets (albert&nicky) very quiet. We will go on to the next game. Don't panic; if we carry on playing this way then we'll be well away from the relegation zone. COYR

We where lucky today.

Long may the honeymoon continue before the lazy overpaid spoiled bastards goes for a cheaper chick.

Not joking I'm afraid.

Again, we're you there? Both their goals seemed deflected, I could be wrong, but they had two very speculative efforts and that was really it all game. They got a lucky goal we got a lucky goal, draw was a fair result.

Complacency or fatigue? We've got a very high energy game at the moment pressing about 70% of the pitch and playing quick break, I think it probably is a close call for being fully recovered in 2-3 days.

Definitely think the fans need to keep a lid on the expectation, the longer before that creeps in the better IMO.

Complacency or fatigue? We've got a very high energy game at the moment pressing about 70% of the pitch and playing quick break, I think it probably is a close call for being fully recovered in 2-3 days.

Definitely think the fans need to keep a lid on the expectation, the longer before that creeps in the better IMO.

Just got back to Bristol and it was definitely fatigue over complacency.

Albert and Killa looked exhausted. Albert barely ran all game and had one of his poorest games for a while.

Poor quality game, if we could have reached the standard of performance of recent games we could have brushed them aside but it wasn't to be.

Still, a sound result and on to 'Boro next. Home form is key.

Im more than happy with a point we were 2-0 down away from home played poorly or not to the standard we have been geting used too of late and came back. Albert, Killkenny and Maynard just didn't produce tonight onwards and upwards were out the bottom 3 at least.:city:

It was probably our worst display since Birmingham but considering their recent home form and clean sheets, it is a point gained.

We certainly need to learn a few things from tonight though. A few things I thought...

1. We didn't close down long shots at all and got caught out for both the goals.

2. Adomah can't put in two high energy performances in over a 4 day period.

3. We didn't really look like scoring a third so why wasn't Pitman brought on earlier? Usually McInnes makes the subs at the right time but couldn't understand why we didn't switch to 4-4-2 a bit earlier.

The character to come back from 2 down was good, even if one of the goals was gifted to us. Just keeps the good run going.

Just got back! We didn't win OK but it is still a massive improvement from what we were seeing about a month or so ago. We played all the football we were always looking to pass the ball. We came up against a good defense who kept our main assets (albert&nicky) very quiet. We will go on to the next game. Don't panic; if we carry on playing this way then we'll be well away from the relegation zone. COYR

This is all that I have wanted to see from a City team. Ok it's still early doors but the signs are encouraging. If City can play an attracting passing game and show some fight and work hard like they did tonight then whatever the result I will go home feeling happy. I have never panicked over the threat of relegation, Anyone who does that prior to the 2nd half of the season really doesn't know much about football. No one gets relegated before Christmas and from what I have seen of us this season we haven't played overly bad, Luck has been against us most of the season and we were losing games purely due to stupid errors. Del has come in organised the side and made us tighter and more solid and has started to install a never say die attitude. Tonights comeback will help to build that spirit

dont forget that Watford have been on a pretty good run of games as well, just like us. They had lost 1 out of the last 5 before last night, so now it is 1 in 6.

This was not an easy game. A draw away from home in a midweek is always a good result, but i think it was a better point than most of you giving city credit for.

Onwards and upwards. The league looks a hell of a lot better now than it did a month ago.

I remember when GJ joined, he was not happy with the fitness levels of some of the players, maybe McInnes will sort out the players so they are able to play sat & tue games with more energy.

draw away win at home thats all i ask you can't complain both there goals came against the run of play by the sounds of it one lucky and one unstopable,

Lets not forget under teflon and wiggles that would of been 5 or 6 nil to watford not a battling score draw,

Very happy with the point considering we were 2 down, and when potsmouth get there 10 point deduction we will be 7 points clear of the bottom 3

onwards and upwards on the massvily improving city

What's all this talk about Albert being knackered?

Had over three days to recover from Saturday, ive ran further than him since then as well as hold down a full time Job and look after 2 kids under 6! Tired what a crock of shite....

Maybe it was just a bad day at the office and nothing to do fitness.

He was definitely knackered, or perhaps playing with a knock?

Archived