IGNORED

Fabio Capello - Has Now Resigned.

hippy273

Puts Spurs in a quandry, surely you would someone in place way before the finals?! after all punters have been paying good money for travel and fixtures. yes i know we have no chance of winning it, but a caretaker manger in charge for a finals, or a manager in place a week before they start is taking the complete p1ss out of the England fans.

FA have to be very very careful with their next step, or could do irreperable damage with the loyalty of England fans

Puts Spurs in a quandry, surely you would someone in place way before the finals?! after all punters have been paying good money for travel and fixtures. yes i know we have no chance of winning it, but a caretaker manger in charge for a finals, or a manager in place a week before they start is taking the complete p1ss out of the England fans.

FA have to be very very careful with their next step, or could do irreperable damage with the loyalty of England fans

Harry to manage England and Spurs until end of the season then take over England full time?

I'd prefer Stuart Pearce than Capello anyway, the bloke has passion like no other.

I can't believe you just said that. Passion and no clue! His managerial record speaks for itself. Passion is what we based our football on since the year dot! it worked until the 80's

I can't believe you just said that. Passion and no clue! His managerial record speaks for itself. Passion is what we based our football on since the year dot! it worked until the 80's

Capello didn't exactly excite any english fan did he? Had no relationship with the fans and Pearce could do no worse but hopefully Pearce will only get it short-term.

Archived