IGNORED

Fabio Capello - Has Now Resigned.

hippy273

Oh deary deary me. A world class manager isn't good enough for the rag tops because he didn't kiss their arses and play their silly games. A manager who has won everything in the game is somehow not good enough for us. What a joke that Capello is allowed to walk away, a real manager, for our average ability hero's.

Scolari won the world cup, didn't make him a good club manager did it... You can twist these things anyway you want

no cuz he never won 4 brazil league titles, come off it, managing chelsea is managing a time bomb, ancelotti won many trophies with milan, won league with chelsea and still got sacked....means nothing

Harry Redknapp is fine when he has a transfer market, but that's the main thing missing in international football. And to be honest despite today's verdict we all know within one week of him being appointed the press would have hammered him for something dodgy.

Pearce is useless and shouldn't be within a hundred miles of being considered.

We could try Mourinho. He's apparently looking for work in the summer.

I would love Jose, but I remember him saying he'd only manage Portugal at International level. Looking at Englands young players, we have alot of potential and Harry is the best man to turn this potential into a team. Players such as;

Joe Hart

Kyle Walker

Micah Richards

Phil Jones

Ryan Bennett

Chris Smalling

Steven Caulker

Gary Cahill

Jack Rodwell

Jordan Henderson

Emmanuel Frimpong (should he chose to turn down Ghana)

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Ross Barkley

Tom Cleverley

Jack Wilshere

Adam Johnson

Danny Welbeck

Wayne Rooney

Daniel Sturridge

And more...

Hearing Neil Warnock on SSN is freshing as he's delighted Capello has gone and is desperate to see Harry get the job.

What about Neil himself? We may hate him at this club but nobody can deny he can motivate a player very well.

Harry Redknapp is fine when he has a transfer market, but that's the main thing missing in international football. And to be honest despite today's verdict we all know within one week of him being appointed the press would have hammered him for something dodgy.

Pearce is useless and shouldn't be within a hundred miles of being considered.

We could try Mourinho. He's apparently looking for work in the summer.

Spot on, and Redknapp has history of buying lots of foreign players, i wonder what he will do when his pool of players is so small. I fear he will be found out.

I would love Jose, but I remember him saying he'd only manage Portugal at International level. Looking at Englands young players, we have alot of potential and Harry is the best man to turn this potential into a team. Players such as;

Joe Hart

Kyle Walker

Micah Richards

Phil Jones

Ryan Bennett

Chris Smalling

Steven Caulker

Gary Cahill

Jack Rodwell

Jordan Henderson

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Ross Barkley

Tom Cleverley

Jack Wilshere

Adam Johnson

Danny Welbeck

Wayne Rooney

Daniel Sturridge

And more...

Hearing Neil Warnock on SSN is freshing as he's delighted Capello has gone and is desperate to see Harry get the job.

That list I would see maybe 4 or 5 being able to do somerhing at International level, the ones thaty have the technique and control to effect agame at a slower pace, the others will be good Premier League footballers I have no doubt.

Edit, for Instance our world beater (over hyped waster) Rooney, been to several tournemants now and produced diddly squat. Because he is a good Premier League footballer but does not have the technique patience or quality at the national level

Oh deary deary me. A world class manager isn't good enough for the rag tops because he didn't kiss their arses and play their silly games. A manager who has won everything in the game is somehow not good enough for us. What a joke that Capello is allowed to walk away, a real manager, for our average ability hero's.

+1 you always talk sense, anyone who reads the sun...well!!

I would suggest his medal haul is more to do wit Abamovich's Money bringing in talented foriegners rather than tug boat Terry.

Terry maybe a decent Premier League defender, but for as long as i have a hole in my arse he will never be International class. He is lucky he had a Ferdinand in his prime and Ashley Cole playing alongside him to make up for his mistakes and lack of pace. Cole maybe an arse but he is the closest thing we have to a world class footballer, along with Ferdinand on top form.

If he wasn;t good enough he would have been shipped out in the early years under Abramovich, the fact is he wasn't and is still their captain to this day. Say what you want about the man but as a player he is as good a centre half as England have right now and therefore by default is "International Class", as for Ferdinand I think you'll find he has been slightly more error prone than JT over the years.

Having said all that now would be the right time for him to call it a day on his international career and allow the armband to be given to its rightful owner Mr Gerrard

Joe Hart

Kyle Walker

Micah Richards

Phil Jones

Ryan Bennett

Chris Smalling

Steven Caulker

Gary Cahill

Jack Rodwell

Jordan Henderson

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Ross Barkley

Tom Cleverley

Jack Wilshere

Adam Johnson

Danny Welbeck

Wayne Rooney

Daniel Sturridge

And more...

What about Neil himself? We may hate him at this club but nobody can deny he can motivate a player very well.

Pack it in! I hope that's a wind up! Would rather have McClaren back then that ***** Warnock! He also has a history of failing in the prem.......

Joe Hart

Kyle Walker

Micah Richards

Phil Jones

Ryan Bennett

Chris Smalling

Steven Caulker

Gary Cahill

Jack Rodwell

Jordan Henderson

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Ross Barkley

Tom Cleverley

Jack Wilshere

Adam Johnson

Danny Welbeck

Wayne Rooney

Daniel Sturridge

And more...

Only one's who genuinely provide any real promise for Englands future

Capello should have kept his gob shut in public, JT couldn't lead the team with that charge hanging over him.

and remember he was in charge for the shambles of a World cup campaign, AND he has creamed £24m from the FA.

Englishman next please......Harry, Psycho, Becks , Mike Bassett?

If he wasn;t good enough he would have been shipped out in the early years under Abramovich, the fact is he wasn't and is still their captain to this day. Say what you want about the man but as a player he is as good a centre half as England have right now and therefore by default is "International Class", as for Ferdinand I think you'll find he has been slightly more error prone than JT over the years.

Having said all that now would be the right time for him to call it a day on his international career and allow the armband to be given to its rightful owner Mr Gerrard

From what i understand, mr terry holds sway at Chelsea like Del Piero did at Juve.

Ferdinand certainly did drop rickets, especially in the less meanigful games, but the big games where his concentration was spot on his true class shone through, his problem was concentration. terry, he is just missing a fe attributes from his game to be classed up there as International class imo.

I guess we agree to disagree on this one. But yes it is time he was removed from the team, and time to start building for the future. I would quite like to see a team with Caulker and Jones marshalling the central positions sometime in the future, Both dominant, both can play the ball out and both have enough pace. Could be a few years off I guess.

Fair play to Coppello, the FA were way OTT on the Terry decision, it was the managers choice.

Until we get decent people in the FA (even at GFA & SFA level), who actually care about football and not just their massive egos/power of the job....................the english football team will always be 2nd rate.

BCAGFC

Fair play to Capello though for his belief that he must have total authority and if that's no more he will make his exit.

May I say Barry Fry on SSN is hilarious! Gotta love the bloke.

Have you seen the unconfirmed statement from Capello to the Italian press?

Started off "The English FA insulted me" I didn't catch the rest.

Got to say Adrian Chiles is the biggest d1ck on the planet, to hear the sh1te he is spouting is cringeworthy

Have you seen the unconfirmed statement from Capello to the Italian press?

Started off "The English FA insulted me" I didn't catch the rest.

Got to say Adrian Chiles is the biggest d1ck on the planet, to hear the sh1te he is spouting is cringeworthy

He said to Italian press he was incredibly insulted as they took away his authority and is a big believer of innocent until proven guilty. Adrian Chiles is an utter mallet head.

Archived