IGNORED

Fabio Capello - Has Now Resigned.

hippy273

Capello didn't exactly excite any english fan did he? Had no relationship with the fans and Pearce could do no worse but hopefully Pearce will only get it short-term.

Tells you more about the tools he had to work with than his coaching ability.

Capello one of the best coaches in world football in the last 15-20 years, Pearce A good passionate left back with a piss poor record as a manager.

Sorry, if people like Capello or not, on thing that cannot be denied is his ability as a coach. Given players that can actually conrtol a ball and understand formations with out getting in a panic Capello will lead you to glory. He was always going to struggle with our excuse for footballers

Harry to win us the Euro's!

Could you imagine... now that would be amazing.

:laugh:

Jordan, if that happens I'll by you a 12pack of beer. And i am happy for anyone here to witness that :)

Edit I guess we can all pray for a Denmark moment :)

Hahahahhahaha!

Glad your not in charge!

I dont want Stuart Pearce to get the job full time, and he's not the worst manager in the world.. He's got the under 21s to a final which isnt a bad achievement.

Only good thing Capello has done is introduce a few youngsters, just a shame he started doing it too late. The World Cup was an embarrassment and should of been sacked then anyway. Pearce to take the Holland game and Harry to come in after!

Tells you more about the tools he had to work with than his coaching ability.

Capello one of the best coaches in world football in the last 15-20 years, Pearce A good passionate left back with a piss poor record as a manager.

Sorry, if people like Capello or not, on thing that cannot be denied is his ability as a coach. Given players that can actually conrtol a ball and understand formations with out getting in a panic Capello will lead you to glory. He was always going to struggle with our excuse for footballers

Capello is an unbelievable coach at club level where he can interact and work with players day in day out. He took far too long to get a grips with the language and i'm sure if he was to manage in Spain or Italy he would be a success. I do actually hope he hasn't finished managing yet.

Capello didn't exactly excite any english fan did he? Had no relationship with the fans and Pearce could do no worse but hopefully Pearce will only get it short-term.

He did, unfortunately the red tops never liked him so he was never onto a winner.

England were good under him untill the world cup, where it all wnt horribly wrong - and I blame the players for that

He did, unfortunately the red tops never liked him so he was never onto a winner.

England were good under him untill the world cup, where it all wnt horribly wrong - and I blame the players for that

I blame the players and the management, he admitted his mistakes which is fair enough. I also found it incredibly frustrating watching my countries manager just sit down without a smile when we scored a goal.

As a very proud italian, i am so glad for Fabio that he has made this decision.....he seems totally undermined and his talents are wasted on the england team who talent wise are a mile apart from the spanish/italians/germans etc......its a disgrace given the mans record, titles in milan, madrid, rome and turin plus european cups that he has made a stand as the manager and has been forced to resign due to the pre-historic mentality of the english FA, John Terry has not been proved to be guilty, whether he does or he doesnt it was not Fabios decision to delay the trial till after Euros..

I laugh at the idiots on here who say pearce and redknapp are what england need, what have they ever won, good luck england and the dry bread no mark candidates your country has to take on this job.......

This is a strong man who has stood up to these dinosaurs and felt compelled to resign, good luck Fabio your talents were wasted on this national team

One more victim of John Terry.

As far as I am concerned the thug is a cancer to English football.

Amen to that. Awful footballer with a turning circle of a cruise liner.

If he is guilty or not of racist remarks I care not. Trouble has followed him his whole career and his inclusion has always caused friction within the Squad.

PThat is the only thing I would blame Capello for during his reign

As a very proud italian, i am so glad for Fabio that he has made this decision.....he seems totally undermined and his talents are wasted on the england team who talent wise are a mile apart from the spanish/italians/germans etc......its a disgrace given the mans record, titles in milan, madrid, rome and turin plus european cups that he has made a stand as the manager and has been forced to resign due to the pre-historic mentality of the english FA, John Terry has not been proved to be guilty, whether he does or he doesnt it was not Fabios decision to delay the trial till after Euros..

I laugh at the idiots on here who say pearce and redknapp are what england need, what have they ever won, good luck england and the dry bread no mark candidates your country has to take on this job.......

This is a strong man who has stood up to these dinosaurs and felt compelled to resign, good luck Fabio your talents were wasted on this national team

Best post about our ex manager I have seen in a long time

Harry Redknapp would do a better job as England manager than Fabio Capello imo. I agree England are not even close to Spain and Germany but Italy are not even close to what they were, squad is too old and they aren't producing the amount of young talents as they have in previous years. Only players I like in their team are Buffon, Chiellini, De Rossi, Di Natale and Criscito.

One more victim of John Terry.

As far as I am concerned the thug is a cancer to English football.

Yep, this would've all been solved had Terry vacated the captaincy in light of 'allegedly' racially abusing his defensive partner's brother.

But oh no, good old 'thick skinned' Terry is a proper hard nosed Englishman who could play under the pressure and intense media scrutiny.

To be fair Capello is partially to blame as Terry should've never been near the squad, on form as well as off field misdemeanors

Amen to that. Awful footballer with a turning circle of a cruise liner.

If he is guilty or not of racist remarks I care not. Trouble has followed him his whole career and his inclusion has always caused friction within the Squad.

PThat is the only thing I would blame Capello for during his reign

Whilst your first statement is completely untrue (his medal collection and number of caps for his country say otherwise) your second is bang on the money!!

Agree with everything apart the bit about Redknapp. He's worked his way up from bournemouth and deserves a chance after what he has done at tottenham

I can't believe you just said that. Passion and no clue! His managerial record speaks for itself. Passion is what we based our football on since the year dot! it worked until the 80's

Works for O'Neill. Heard a former player of his on talksport last week. Reckons O'Neill isnt so much a tactical manager but one with passion and motivation.

Harry Redknapp would do a better job as England manager than Fabio Capello imo. I agree England are not even close to Spain and Germany but Italy are not even close to what they were, squad is too old and they aren't producing the amount of young talents as they have in previous years. Only players I like in their team are Buffon, Chiellini, De Rossi, Di Natale and Criscito.

I think Italy are now a work in progress, fortunately for them they have a far larger number of Italians playing in their top flight Than we have good Englishmen playing in our top flight, so they will come good sooner or later.

I don't know how old you are Jordan, but I hope you are young enough to witness England win something, I fear I will die never having seen them win anything

yeah course he will...will see i guess, but redknapp has won sweet fa in his managerial history, won fa cup i think, you cannot compare him to fabio capello, he will just be the english doormat the fa will want him to be

Whilst your first statement is completely untrue (his medal collection and number of caps for his country say otherwise) your second is bang on the money!!

I would suggest his medal haul is more to do wit Abamovich's Money bringing in talented foriegners rather than tug boat Terry.

Terry maybe a decent Premier League defender, but for as long as i have a hole in my arse he will never be International class. He is lucky he had a Ferdinand in his prime and Ashley Cole playing alongside him to make up for his mistakes and lack of pace. Cole maybe an arse but he is the closest thing we have to a world class footballer, along with Ferdinand on top form.

Harry Redknapp is fine when he has a transfer market, but that's the main thing missing in international football. And to be honest despite today's verdict we all know within one week of him being appointed the press would have hammered him for something dodgy.

Pearce is useless and shouldn't be within a hundred miles of being considered.

We could try Mourinho. He's apparently looking for work in the summer.

I think Italy are now a work in progress, fortunately for them they have a far larger number of Italians playing in their top flight Than we have good Englishmen playing in our top flight, so they will come good sooner or later.

I don't know how old you are Jordan, but I hope you are young enough to witness England win something, I fear I will die never having seen them win anything

I'm 18 and I hope to god I live to witness England winning a World Cup.

yeah course he will...will see i guess, but redknapp has won sweet fa in his managerial history, won fa cup i think, you cannot compare him to fabio capello, he will just be the english doormat the fa will want him to be

Scolari won the world cup, didn't make him a good club manager did it... You can twist these things anyway you want

Archived