IGNORED

Teams Are In

BITW

I hope City fight their way back into it. A little respite .... Portsmouth are looking likely to be going into administration on Friday which would see them get a ten point deduction! I just hope City get something from this game .... we can't afford to lose .... and it has been a while since we last scored a goal .... come on u reds!

Hardly surprsing, We keep setting up the team not to concede, concede anyway and have neither attacking intent nor goal scoring potential. If you always do what you've always done you always get what you've always got.

Got to say mcinnes is just as stubborn as Millen with his formations that don't work. He has a few injuries but to be honest it is the same old same old. If it is a confidence thing then what ever he is saying is not working.

We will go down if we start relying on others losing.

The formation is not working as we do not have the personnel to make it work, by stubbornly sticking to it there is one way we are heading. Mcinnes has to work out a formation and style of play that will get us results, and for the past 2 months that has been lacking. It's all well and good sticking to 433 or 451 but sooner or later you have to realise it just isn't working.

The two most worrying things 1. Our ever worsening goal difference 2 even when we have won we have looked poor.

I just hope those below us are worse and we manage to scrape wins against them when we play them. To be honest, I am not holding out much hope.

Got to say mcinnes is just as stubborn as Millen with his formations that don't work. He has a few injuries but to be honest it is the same old same old. If it is a confidence thing then what ever he is saying is not working.

We will go down if we start relying on others losing.

The formation is not working as we do not have the personnel to make it work, by stubbornly sticking to it there is one way we are heading. Mcinnes has to work out a formation and style of play that will get us results, and for the past 2 months that has been lacking. It's all well and good sticking to 433 or 451 but sooner or later you have to realise it just isn't working.

The two most worrying things 1. Our ever worsening goal difference 2 even when we have won we have looked poor.

I just hope those below us are worse and we manage to scrape wins against them when we play them. To be honest, I am not holding out much hope.

Absolutely, what makes me laugh is our PSP managers telling us if we 2 up front we will get shredded, 1-0, 3-0, 3-0 and so far tonight 1-0, what's that then?.

Absolutely, what makes me laugh is our PSP managers telling us if we 2 up front we will get shredded, 1-0, 3-0, 3-0 and so far tonight 1-0, what's that then?.

agreed. If we are conceding and can't score then at very least change something so we can create.

And when have we done well with 2 upfront?

when was the last time we did well with 1 up front? It is playing this formation this season that has got us where we are. An awful goals against column and a awful goals for column. Still think 451 and 433 is good?

when was the last time we did well with 1 up front? It is playing this formation this season that has got us where we are. An awful goals against column and a awful goals for column. Still think 451 and 433 is good?

With 1 upfront we've beaten Southampton home and away, beaten Millwall, Doncaster, drew away at West Ham.

With 4-4-2 we got pumped 5-0 by Blackpool.

What sort of moron would play 2 up front at Blackpool?, what did he expect?, ok we can't play 2 up front and we can't play 1 up front, because we are struggling to score in a brothel at the moment, how about 5 at the back and 5 in midfield?.

If we cant defend with 5 in midfield, how would we defend with 4 in midfield?

James

Foster McManus Fontaine McGivern

Adomah Cisse Elliot Bolasie

Wood Pitman

That has zero creativity and we all know we cant play Kilkenny in 4-4-2 as he offers nothing.

Archived