IGNORED

Teams Are In

BITW

Sleep?! I'm at work, I don't remember what sleep feels like!

And when I do I have nightmares about Bas Savage, Patrick Agyemang and Stefan Maierhofer.

Think yourself lucky you could be dreaming about Buckle Penney and Trollope

So ignoring the fact we played pony for a long time in this match is completely negated because as said you want the internet kudos, come back to me with a coherent discussion and we'll talk. Hows that? Objectivity re confidence, okay. Pitman scored, giving him more self belief that he was going to put the ball in the back of the net again rather than not score. Its not exactly difficult to work that out. So yeah confidence I would suggest would play a big part in it...

So where is his confidence (something you say is missing from the squad) going to come from sitting on the bench and feeding off the merge scraps of a team losing week in week out?.

Are you being obtuse on purpose?

As I said, and am now repeating myself, The first goal, gave the player confidence that he could put the ball in the net, and reaffirmed that he could do it again, And he did because he had the confidence to put the ball in the back of the net.

Too hard to grasp?

Your the one being obtuse, as usual. i'm not talking about tonight i'm talking about confidence in general over the season so far, which is what you were banging on about earlier tonight (bringing in shrinks). My question remains if confidence at the club is so fragile (fragile enough to need a shrink) how has Pitmans confidence been assisted by his lack of starts?, especially given that we aren't winning and haven't been scoring.

Pitman looks a bit overweight, still 2 great strikes and a point salvaged against the odds. I'd really like to see us address the left back position ASAP, Saha and many before him have ripped McGivern a new one, he's just not good enough.

Brett has always looked 'a bit overweight'. Perhaps Del has been encouraging him to pack up the ice lollies and marathon bars and until he does won't play him from the start. Brett just stuck two fingers up at the gaffer tonight... in the nicest possible way of course.

No knee jerking there then EMB? Striker scores two goals, his first goals of any type since Bonfire Night last year and is now the messiah?

We were two nil down and dead and buried, so im guessing that Palace switched off in their heads and we got back into it.

Great comeback for sure. Enough to legitimise stuff. Im not so sure. And thats being realistic rather than being carted away with the rest of the Euphoria in snatching a draw at home

Ho Him

Hard to score when you are not on the pitch.

"Don't let that get in the way of anything" though....

:facepalm:

I think we all know what spirit that is, Tinnion, Johnson and Millen drove it out of the club. I think we are a bit more professional now, but i don't think the fans have the same affinity with the players because of it

Are you serious. He introduced a spirit we haven`t had in years, the fans and the payers drove him out of the club.

Archived