IGNORED

Teams Are In

BITW

I think we all know what spirit that is, Tinnion, Johnson and Millen drove it out of the club. I think we are a bit more professional now, but i don't think the fans have the same affinity with the players because of it

Ha Ha!

Yeah was thinking more of the backs against the wall spirit, supporting the team through thick and thin. along the lines of losing at home to Reading heavily but still out singing the buoyant away fans.

I think we all know what spirit that is, Tinnion, Johnson and Millen drove it out of the club. I think we are a bit more professional now, but i don't think the fans have the same affinity with the players because of it

Johnson came in, got rid of the cosy culture and built a tremendous spirit and affinity with the fans that almost got us to the Prem. It dissipated precisley because we reverted to being a cosy little club (when he handed out new contracts to all and sundry) where average players can make a nice living from failure. Ruthless management is now needed again to get them out, or out of their comfort zone. But first we have to stay up.

14 efforts on goal but only 1 goal. Need to take our chances.

It was on one of the bbc website prematch info for one of our games before Maynard left that we have the worst shots to goals ratio in the league. I think we were over 7 shots on target to each goal scored... Don't quote me on that but either way it makes depressing reading and that was before our top scorer left...

If that's right, that is very poor. What our s/t numbers. If 11000 then only 1500 potd which is worrying.

Well I am sure the date didn't help, i suspect a few bloke could be miss knackers if they went to the footie tonight :)

Archived