IGNORED

Teams Are In

BITW

On a mid-week fixture that also happens to be Valentines day?

I know just 12500ish isn't good. Even on valentines day 1500 potd is worrying, if you take off away fans that's even worse. Plus was also £10 entry I think, live in Manchester couldn't get time off work to go, so I'm as guilty as everyone else.

It's really annoying me that a lot of people are keener to tell the world that they were right, rather than celebrating what could be a vital point.

It was 4-4-2 for how long? With one goal from a free-kick. Get over yourselves and concentrate on the club.

It was 442 for about half the the time that it was 433 where we had scored 0 goals.

Still doesn't hide the fact we were awful for long periods, like i said, i'll celebrate the point, it just masks a bigger problem

It's really annoying me that a lot of people are keener to tell the world that they were right, rather than celebrating what could be a vital point.

It was 4-4-2 for how long? With one goal from a free-kick. Get over yourselves and concentrate on the club.

Its more of a joke than point scoring.

Of course we are concentrating on the club, and although for only 20 mins tonight, we did show we can sort of play in a 442 formation.

Plus to get the free kick we were in 442. However I am happy we got a point, roll on next game.

It was 442 for about half the the time that it was 433 where we had scored 0 goals.

Still doesn't hide the fact we were awful for long periods, like i said, i'll celebrate the point, it just masks a bigger problem

It does mask it, but at this stage I'll take that!

I personally don't have a preference about formation, as like I posted earlier I think we have a very unbalanced squad. But I would like to see Brett and Stead get more pitch time.

And its very annoying when somebody wont admit they may be wrong :whistle:

Get in CITY :dancing6:

No knee jerking there then EMB? Striker scores two goals, his first goals of any type since Bonfire Night last year and is now the messiah?

We were two nil down and dead and buried, so im guessing that Palace switched off in their heads and we got back into it.

Great comeback for sure. Enough to legitimise stuff. Im not so sure. And thats being realistic rather than being carted away with the rest of the Euphoria in snatching a draw at home

Ho Him

of course a lot of knee jerking, but when little Nicky had two 10 game barren runs playing 90 minutes in all those games you still championed him. Now I would have thought with you calling for a shrink to be called in to boost confidence, perhaps just perhaps Pitmans confidence might have been boosted by a reasonable run of games not just bit parts usually when we are either losing or the game was lost.

It does mask it, but at this stage I'll take that!

I personally don't have a preference about formation, as like I posted earlier I think we have a very unbalanced squad. But I would like to see Brett and Stead get more pitch time.

I think we are 1 decent midfielder away from having a very balanced squad. I would happily at this moment in time have a Russell type in the centre with either Elliott or Cisse, if we got a player like that, I think we could play the 2 uptop, play yannick at home pearson away. I justr hope mcInnes has this midfielder we need on the radar

I think we are 1 decent midfielder away from having a very balanced squad. I would happily at this moment in time have a Russell type in the centre with either Elliott or Cisse, if we got a player like that, I think we could play the 2 uptop, play yannick at home pearson away. I justr hope mcInnes has this midfielder we need on the radar

I think we need a left-back too, and a centre-half commanding enough to play alongside Fontaine, plus a goalkeeper when James retires..

Three players away from having a balanced first eleven in my opinion. I do think we're carrying too many players that don't offer enough, but hopefully the summer will rectify that.

of course a lot of knee jerking, but when little Nicky had two 10 game barren runs playing 90 minutes in all those games you still championed him. Now I would have thought with you calling for a shrink to be called in to boost confidence, perhaps just perhaps Pitmans confidence might have been boosted by a reasonable run of games not just bit parts usually when we are either losing or the game was lost.

Both of these players need someone up with them imo to get the best out of them, neither are your 1 up top style striker.

I think both have had it a little rough, maynard being played in a formation not suited to his game, then kept being played while out of form, and Pitman just not getting a starting place, or time to build up any form.

Both imo not dealt with in the best way, for the good and points gained at this club.

I think we need a left-back too, and a centre-half commanding enough to play alongside Fontaine, plus a goalkeeper when James retires..

Three players away from having a balanced first eleven in my opinion. I do think we're carrying too many players that don't offer enough, but hopefully the summer will rectify that.

Oh I agree, but that is just the case of getting better players, the actual balance is nearly there.

I still not sure of this big commanding centre half type, the big target man type players are few and far between in the championship nowadays, more about pace nowadays. We need someone who can read the game better, that is for sure

Oh I agree, but that is just the case of getting better players, the actual balance is nearly there.

I still not sure of this big commanding centre half type, the big target man type players are few and far between in the championship nowadays, more about pace nowadays. We need someone who can read the game better, that is for sure

I do agree with that. We don't need a Michael Nelson type who is headers, elbows and little else. Southampton seem to have struck a great balance with Hoiveld and Fonte. If we could replicate that then we'd be moving forwards.

I see objectivity is beyond your remit EMB

How long have you given a chance for Pitman to come good? The same amount of time isnt afforded to other strikers not named Pitman, and thats pertaining to Wood incase you are wondering.

Championed Maynard? I see, so the discussions where I made clear that I was all for playing the 'Form' striker including Pitman, if he found some completely passed you by so you could score some internet points stand up from the crowd and say.. LOOOOOOK I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG, after, er 1 game out of however many since November its taken for him to score

Irrespective of the fact Ive long said if Pitman can score regularly off the bench and thus warrant a starting position on his own merits. This however seems to have passed you by completely

Funnily enough Pitman came on when we were losing tonight, So what's different from all the other times that this happened and we have been playing 4-4-2. I await your discussion with interest or are you just going fop the 'victory dance' as tbh I couldn't give two hoots.

and your objectivity over shrinks and confidence, do they not apply to Pitman?.

Archived