IGNORED

Teams Are In

BITW

Lets be brutally honest, Apart from the Honeymoon period, whre Del pickedup alot of his points, the standard of football and the chances created are pretty much Millenesque. Del made us a litle harder to beat, but even that has got worse with his defensive additions.

I think we just have ot accept we just ain't very good!

At least we do a good line of scarfs

Another season where we say, Let "insert managers name here" have a pre season and get his own players in!

Starting to get a bit repetative now. I am quite relived i couldn't get down there tonight.

I'm always positive but looking at our recent form it's almost impossible to remain positive.

My concern is how such of a soft touch we are and how we cant put the ball in the back of the net!

Combination of players who have given up and a rigid plan A that is trotted out every game regardless of how often it fails. Del has credit in the bank but imagine what Millen would be copping for current results and performances.

Lets be brutally honest, Apart from the Honeymoon period, whre Del pickedup alot of his points, the standard of football and the chances created are pretty much Millenesque. Del made us a litle harder to beat, but even that has got worse with his defensive additions.

I think we just have ot accept we just ain't very good!

At least we do a good line of scarfs

Another season where we say, Let "insert managers name here" have a pre season and get his own players in!

Starting to get a bit repetative now. I am quite relived i couldn't get down there tonight.

It's quite simply the fact that our players are very very poor.

We need a whole new team in the summer!!

Its moot considering we are still losing, at time of writing, but dont let that get in the way of things mind

I was just joking, but it is an example that 442 doesn't always lead to failure :P

No IT DOES NOT WORK every one knows that :whistle2:

It was only because we started with a 451 formation mind :tongue:

When Millen was sacked and Derek came in, there were numerous posts of how well Norwich, Southampton had done after being relegated.

We had 6 points then and were rock bottom, our position has improved,but we are in a relegation battle, we may go down.

Let's be realistic poor buy's from previous manager's along with a "comfy "club scenario will not breed success when the going gets tough.

We all need to put aside our frustration and disappointment with this season and have that "spirit" City have been known for over the years.

Archived