IGNORED

Teams Are In

BITW

When Millen was sacked and Derek came in, there were numerous posts of how well Norwich, Southampton had done after being relegated.

We had 6 points then and were rock bottom, our position has improved,but we are in a relegation battle, we may go down.

Let's be realistic poor buy's from previous manager's along with a "comfy "club scenario will not breed success when the going gets tough.

We all need to put aside our frustration and disappointment with this season and have that "spirit" City have been known for over the years.

I think we all know what spirit that is, Tinnion, Johnson and Millen drove it out of the club. I think we are a bit more professional now, but i don't think the fans have the same affinity with the players because of it

When Millen was sacked and Derek came in, there were numerous posts of how well Norwich, Southampton had done after being relegated.

We had 6 points then and were rock bottom, our position has improved,but we are in a relegation battle, we may go down.

Let's be realistic poor buy's from previous manager's along with a "comfy "club scenario will not breed success when the going gets tough.

We all need to put aside our frustration and disappointment with this season and have that "spirit" City have been known for over the years.

Agree........and I do sense a lot of posters feel the same, there is certainly a less aggresive and annoyed "posting manner".

What will be will be, I feel :banana:

Archived