IGNORED

Weak Transfer Rumours Thread [Merged & Renamed]

Anyone else notice that the OS hasn't been updated since Friday? Announcement imminent perhaps?! Or am i just clutching at straws because the seasons finished and I'm bored?!?!

I cant see us signing anyone untill the 1st June at the earliest, thats when contracts start to expire.

Anyone else notice that the OS hasn't been updated since Friday? Announcement imminent perhaps?! Or am i just clutching at straws because the seasons finished and I'm bored?!?!

I think it's probably more likely that the web hosting company have had their arses kicked for the cock up last week and are off sick with severely bruised buttocks!

I'd be very very surprised if Skacel went to a Premier League club. Old and not good enough.

[/quote

Sckacel is a knob is was flying back from Scotland today he was walking around with a I love skacel tshirt and his medal there was a family sat there minding there own business the kid had a Hibbs top on he walked up to them and said unlucky u losser do u no who I am I'm ruddy skacel fair play to the dad he said no your not your a knob which made me laugh don't want players like that in our club

Fitz hall or Ramage out of that list.

Not for me.

Fitz Hall is old (nearly 32) and very injury prone plus no doubt on massive wages. We've also already got 2 left footed centre backs contracted to the club. Plus the only time Fitz Hall was any good and consistant was when he played at Oldham.

He doesnt tick any of our boxes.

Surprised at that, unless of course he wanted to leave.

It's super hard to keep two very good keepers at a club. Marshall's just been handed a new four year deal, so it's stupid of Heaton to stay. He's going to walk into another championship club as a number 1 and he knows it. If we're smart it could be us. For once, geography might work in our favour.

Archived