IGNORED

Colin Sexstone To Stand Down As Chairman

The Batman

I am beginning to think I am wasting my time reading all the speculation and gossip on here - especially out of season.

Oh, I forgot, that's what otib is all about !

Personally I think CS has done a steady, reliable job as Chief Exec and then Chairman - if a bit dull and boring at times.

If all this is rubbish ( as I suspect) then I expect him to stay on until (at least) when the new stadium is finally built and operational.

I think he has been so deeply involved in that project that he won't walk away at this stage.

Simple facts:-. Steve Lansdown is a tax exile living in the Channel Islands.

He is only allowed in the UK so many days of the year or HMRC will take a huge chunk of his fortune.

That is why he is not chairman as he cannot really combine all that with being such an exile.

We all know Sexton was really his frontman.

Thank the lord for his involvement in the club or I dread to think where we would be ! he is Bristol City through and through, and one hell of a businessman.

Favourite would be his son to take the reins and the dynasty continues

I may be wrong but know a fair bit about FA Rules and Companies Act. But I think this may mean RSG will not be our sponsors next season as it's dual interest as he is CEO of RSG and Chairman of BCFC.

Can other clarify before I delve in to the books?

MM

I may be wrong but know a fair bit about FA Rules and Companies Act. But I think this may mean RSG will not be our sponsors next season as it's dual interest as he is CEO of RSG and Chairman of BCFC.

Can other clarify before I delve in to the books?

MM

Sports direct sponser St James park

It means nothing his company are paying our club to put their name on the shirt it means nothing if he was owner of another football club then it will be then there would be problems

Archived