IGNORED

Fa Cup

Kenny Dalglish- "Hi Stevie baby, any chance we can have Jordan Henderson off youse?".

Steve Bruce- "Hi Kenneth, well I suppose so, how much offering?".

Kenny- "Will 20m, do?".

Brucie- :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br: "Certainly, I'll drive him down myself."

BCAGFC

A booking? 'A little high'? Jesus, it was a few centimetres of the ground and a split second late. What is wrong with modern football? They might as well outlaw physical contact.

On another subject, no wonder everyone buys foreign if Jordan Henderson is the cream of the country's young talent. Dear oh dear.

rather think of players like oxlaide chamberlain, sturridge etc not the overrated english shite liverpool have bought

I was thinking exactly the same on both counts.

Henderson reminds me of Jones at Man Yoo, both massively over priced and over rated.

Jones will become a great centre half. It's different when you have ex pro's who played at the highest level calling a player a future England and Man Utd captain. Henderson doesn't even have many ex pro's as fans.

Usual fa cup final, boring.

Thought the early goal would have opened it up.

As much as I think Carol is a carthorse, I think they need him on to rough up the Chelsea backline. Suarez may get a lookin then.

All too easy for Chelsea.

spot on. Fcking hate dagliesh, he should of been sacked 2 months ago. but no he's untouchable

Exactly. But it's what all the Liverpool fans wanted. Bring back 'king kenny'! Hilarious because they can hardly turn round after calling for him to come back for so long and ask for him to be sacked!!

Fact of the matter is, any manager who spent that kind of money on so much crap would have gone long ago!

Hodgson came in for so much criticism but if he had the kind of budget 'king kenny' had then he would have done better.

Jones will become a great centre half. It's different when you have ex pro's who played at the highest level calling a player a future England and Man Utd captain. Henderson doesn't even have many ex pro's as fans.

Lots of pros and ex pros rate Terry as a international! It doesn't make it fact :)

Kenny at Liverpool just proves that it's not always the best idea to go with the peoples choice. IE Redknapp for England.

Exactly. Hodgson is well qualified and in all honesty there isn't much between them. I wanted redknapp but I am happy with Hodgson. Certainly prepared to give him a chance.

Exactly. Hodgson is well qualified and in all honesty there isn't much between them. I wanted redknapp but I am happy with Hodgson. Certainly prepared to give him a chance.

The only reason i'm happy with Hodgson is that he makes his teams hard to beat and gets his team playing counter attacking football.

The only reason i'm happy with Hodgson is that he makes his teams hard to beat and gets his team playing counter attacking football.

Yeah whereas Redknapp likes to attack all the time and doesn't strike me as being as good as Hodgson tactically.

We need to realise where we are. If we are to get anywhere the first things we need to be are organised and hard to beat.

Chelsea v Barca is a great example of this.

As long as we all have a hole in our a.....s the football fan will always come second behind money.

Alex Fergusson today accused the FA of bowing to media pressure. Next time his club is asked to kick off at three minutes pasr eight on a Thursday evening, I suggest he says "Keep yer money, we'll start at three pm Saturday".

horrible to see liverpool booing our national anthem, but that's going to be offset in a second, god willing, with pictures of lots of scousers crying. gits.

I am half hoping it was over the line - just for the reaction of the scousers!

Archived